Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

got linux on my laptop now i need help lol

hey guys u know my laptop that i was having probs with... well i bought linux super gamer pro comes with a $h!t load of games and stuff but the bad thing is that it cant register my modem NOR my freaking sound card

well it registers the sound card but its got some gay thing any ways it dosent work... i turend it all the way up and every thing it still dosent work also it only register 1 of my 2 procesers and it dosent even see my grapics card O.O IT WAS 150$ COME ON ITS SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH ANY THING

so basicly what im asking is if u guys know how i could maybe get it to register AT LEAST my sound card ( basicly itll play the song but i wont hear a thing ALSO THE RLYYYY GAY THING IS THAT IT STILL PLAYS THE ERROR SOUNDS LIKE THAT BEEP WHEN U PRESS 3 KEYS AT 1 TIME >.< also if u know how to get it to read a wireless card or any thing els plz help lol

Heres a list of things that dont work

Grapics card

wireless card

1 of my rams

1 of my procesers

sound card

and to top it all off half the games dont work right because A) they require sound :P it dosent recignise a grapics card C) its running on 125 or w/e ram and 1 2.8 proceser instead of 2

Edited by Ruler_of_war

You need to find all the drivers. For linux. Wich is hard.

Cheers and thanks for chooseing linux over microsoft. Dont forget. www.google.com

What distro do you use. If you use ubuntu i hate you aaf

i have pc linuxos super gamer pro

and thats the thing how am i supposed to dl the hardware if i cant get on the net >.<

Linux aint for you.

I love linux it is way better the windows anyday.

well not when it screws up every 5 seconds i only played tux card and it crashed >.< idk maybe i installed it wrong but its still givin me an error

* note * it worked fine for 3 weeks just screwed up on its own or my friend fucked with it idk but its fucking crazy now

I love linux it is way better the windows anyday.

just out of curiosity what made you choose linux over windows? i've never actually used linux but i'd like to know more about it.

Hrm ill start off with the $.

Linux is free, Everything for linux is free except for the shitty windows emulator that tryed to compeat with wine and got 0wn3d.

Linus tolvards was a very nice guy.

Bill gates is a money hungrey asshat faggot.

Linux is Way more stable then windows will ever be.

There is hardly any viruses/spyware for linux.

Linux is Way more secure then windows.

Linux is way more user friendly then windows.

Here is a windows error:

"OMFG WTFHAX ERROR PLZREINSTALL WINDOWS"

Here is a linux error:

"Hello there, Looks like you have encountered an error. Please fallow the link below to fix the error or press the auto error repair. Would you like some tea?"

lol xthar lol

yes infact ill take tea extra sugar rly and i also want 48 cubes to fit into the tea cup u put thx u linux error

xthar that one huge post of yours is correct, bill gates though he has tons and tons of money he donates alot to society, charity,etc.... but he still has tons of money >_<

Yeah he donates about 5% and he has about 60billion for himself... money hungrey asshole...... Tobad he wouldent donate some of that money to some linux distro like slackware... Then they wil lreally put microsoft out of bisness