Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Brood War Crack

Guest Lord-Bren

File Name :: Brood War Crack

Author :: XGhozt

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

Lets You Use Brood War Without the CD :whistling:

Updated Sat, Jan 28 2006 8:28 pm

View File

Edited by ShadowScourge

I'm getting ! C:\Documents and Settings\Dell User\Local Settings\Temp\BroodWarCRACK.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\DELLUS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX07.792\BroodWarCRACK\NoCdCrack.exe"

when I try to unzip it

your a newbie then :)

Any1 know how i can get brood war without the cd? i lost mine.

Edited by jackass2

Sorry guys, I just realized the zip was no working.. I fixed it. Sorry guys.. Download it agian and it should work this time..

thanks ghozt, i was wondering what was going on with that!

y do u pplz still use cracks? y not juss use D tool? u can do nething w/o a CD :) no need for cracks :)

thanks for the info ging!

mirrors are always cool though!

thats great mini, but please don't spam up the threads ok? Enjoy your stay at Ghoztcraft!

u like busting my balls dont ya? and ill probably get in trouble for this one too.

there was like 6 people saying "thanks" and i just make a more elaborate comment and i get a warning? im no moderator, but ima start telling people not to spam when they do, seems to work for you, look at ur post count, probably half of them were telling ppl off :D

Edited by mini_shadow

No actually I just try and warn people all the same. I didn't have a problem with you expressing your opinion. I just have a problem with you calling people names and such. I treat everyone the same. Do not worry about expressing such opionions just try to do it in a constructive manner.