Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

creating games

when ever i try to create a game i can only select maps from #-c the list stops at the maps that start with c , i have WAY more maps then that. is there a way i can fix this?

This happens to me when i go to single player.

The onyl solution I found was to make a folder inside Downloads and place all the good maps inside it, or many folders and sort by type. =\

ya or u can make a folder out side of downloads i find it because when blizzard made starcraft they made a cretin amount of maps that can be in ur downloaded folder list so yes sort ur maps into subfolders and it should work

damm so thats the only way huh :D any1 know what the max is per folder?

for battle net as many as u can fit on ur hardrive off line its random it all depends but i think somewhere in the line of 40 or 50 maybe 100 tops

nah ive had about over 300 maps before i reformatted my orignal computer, but yeah puttin them in sub-folders would work

300 u lucky dog mine only went to 100 then i had to start making sub folders >.<

It is useful to make subfolders, because for some reason I have 4 of the same C&M Maps...

for as long as ive played i think i have about 5 diff version for almost every map made, but i think i get somewhere around 125, need to start subbing ^_^

Edited by Mr.Lp

Yeah I hate that, I have like an A-D folder an E-M folder and like an N-P and so on... yeah. I'm all good, but it bugs me when I don't know what to play and I'm just looking for a random map and I have to go through like 5 or 6 different folders.

i kinda just made type folders like : Defense RPG LOTR golems Zombie ect and deleted like 2kmaps that are never played anymore