Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[New Skin] Ghoztcraft v2 | RSS Feeds

This skin was originally going to be for staff only, however, it turned out so damn godly that it just had to be the next Ghoztcraft skin. I am still working on converting the old Ghoztcraft skin just encase you were wondering!

So, the skin is now the new default skin that you see now, and the old unDark Default skin is still available in the skin lists at the bottom of the site.

Also, next to the skins, there is an "rss" button, it will export all the news from Ghoztcraft.net to your website, or your firefox browser if you have it setup! So check that out, anyone is welcome to use it.

As far as the skins goes, i need feedback, broken link reports, missing images, etc.. Please yell at me as soon as possible when you find something broken or just plain annoying with the site.

I'd say this is probably one of the best skins iv seen yet.

I dont like it so much, but its good. I like the PHCDL skin, that skin is nice!

I dont like it so much, but its good. I like the PHCDL skin, that skin is nice!

I think it really depends on your taste for color. :rolleyes:

I think it really depends on your taste for color.

I dont like to dark skin, but you have done a relly good job on this skin.

Edited by swedenhacker

The skin is not lagging anyones computer, correct?

Yo man is there anyway to this skin you can add like plugion to shoutbox or wtv because i'm on my ps3's browser and i cant see words in shoutbox or i can't send shouts to it... if you could fix this i would love you!!!! jokes, jokes, jokes peace man brb i'm gonna take shower should take like 5 mins

by the way nice fucking skin you made!!!! i went on right now and i said "wtf!!!! this is fucking awsome"

Yo man is there anyway to this skin you can add like plugion to shoutbox or wtv because i'm on my ps3's browser and i cant see words in shoutbox or i can't send shouts to it... if you could fix this i would love you!!!! jokes, jokes, jokes peace man brb i'm gonna take shower should take like 5 mins

by the way nice fucking skin you made!!!! i went on right now and i said "wtf!!!! this is fucking awsome"

It will not work on your ps3 becuase the shoutbox is ajax, and I dought the browser supports that.

it doesn't....

Haha, Ghoztcraft > Sony. :wasntme:

Wow! your on my hitlist now XGhozt for saying Gc> Sony.!!!

wow, this is pwnage! it looks so kool, no wonder it was for staff only originally.

Actually Sony> Ghoztcraft

Sony> GameHackersUnion

Haha yeah they make more than me. >.<

Wow! your on my hitlist now XGhozt for saying Gc> Sony.!!!

Lmfao. :cookie?:

Good job on all the work Ghozt! I like the undark default the best! It seems to load faster! Even though I like the colors of the VIP skin better!

Well, im glad everyone is happy.

love the new skin it pwns the old 1 get the rep system so i can + rep u or u already get it back?

Accually there was an update to the mod, so ill re-install it soon and see if it works.

It was not working before.

hmmm how gay so how long do i have to wait before i can + rep u?

Probably at least a week, lol.

the vip skin is better, but this one aint that bad.

Probably at least a week, lol.

hmmm ill + rep u 2 times if u can do it before monday or dose it come out in a week?

& xthar uuhhhh well im not about to pay for a skin and a few dl's

Edited by Ruler_of_war

i really like the vip skin dat xthar found

F*cking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice 1 Ghozt

I. WANT. MY. VIP. SKIN!

Sign in to follow this