Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

my dog died

ok my dad owns his own business and we have a dog in the building well he ran off for a week and when he came back he came right in the office and lied down the next day my brother noticed his balls were swollen ( a lot ) so today my dad took the dog to the vet and the vet said it coulda been any thing that caused it so they decided to chop em off :yucky: and it would be VERYYYYY unlikely that he would die so 2 hrs later the vet calls back and some noob put a rubber band around his balls (instead of putting him to sleep and chopping em off then give him back a few days later) but he died on the operating table :rolleyes: :omg: it pisses me off because i was realy fucking attached to that dog

but my parents are going to make sure that, the dumb ass who did the wrong thing loses his job

bubba: 1999-2007 its been good buddy :(

sorry for your loss. Sue them. its how people get rich in the USA. You to can be like XGhozt

sorry for your loss. Sue them. its how people get rich in the USA. You to can be like XGhozt

Xthar screw you, don't make me give the vets a reason to cut your nuts off too, again.

--

You should get a cat. :rolleyes:

those vets are horrible at there job... the probably didnt even know wat the fuck they were doing, sue them all there cash =]

reminds me of microsoft...

well ghozt the last cat we had got ran over by a semi... the 1 before some 1 stole the 1 before that got shot ...

got shot? got cat napped? dam man that really sucks. you should just get a housecat that dosent leave your house... thats what my old cat was

wow... every pet u get dies in some sort of different way... wat the fuck is going on around earth

well ghozt the last cat we had got ran over by a semi... the 1 before some 1 stole the 1 before that got shot ...

I'v had the same cat for 7 years.. :ermm:

i had a cat for 6 years but 2 years ago she died of cancer

dammm datz suck sry 2 hear dude....................rofl VET

lol dude u have no lucks with cats wow catnapped shot run over wow

Hey Ruler, heres some advice. Stop buying/owning pets. You have bad luck with them lol. Get a fish. :D

Birds are hard to accidentally kill, I have 3 in my house. just be nice to them, lol..

sry bro its hard losing a pet :D

Thats how i lost my nuts :D

Wow. That sucks.

Don't get cats, seems like they don't like you.

Go get... a frog, or a rabbit.

LOL u had ur balls rubber banded?

sry about that dude

i think you should sue their asses

they killed your dog, thats emotional trauma and destruction of property

sue em

now

get money

:thumbsup:

HOLLA BACK AT ME

I'm telling you, get a fish! They're lots of fun, especially when you take them out of the water and put them in sand. xD