Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

my new ava

its the coolest isnt it rate it plz

Thats so hot.

It's still covered right? Cause if not, you might have to take it out. >.<

if ghozt just said it was ok, then it prob is

omg the hair is covering the nipples what more could be wrong with it

It is.

00005151_1_1_.jpg

Uhh... lol Thx for the enlarged image.

Thats hot Bitch. Want me to animate it? ^_^

not really

but w/e

oh PLEASE ANIMATE......"Drools" lol not really but it'd be sweet

that's very borderline. if it was my call, i wouldn't allow it with the current rules.

well its not your call HA! so no one ask ya hahahaha ok im done again who care if its half naked

half naked? lol, she's only wearing a strand of cloth over her shoulder and it's barely covering much body surface area.

so again tell me why this bothers you its not you ava its mine and again if anything was wrong about it chriss would have told me to take it off pluse its sexy like me ha!

several things wrong with what you just said.

1. i never said it bothers me

2. a picture can bother anyone even if it's not theirs.

3. chris only said it was hot, not that it was allowed (im sure he will allow it). my and his opinions differ alot. (calling him chris is annoying)

4. some one saying they're sexy.... over the internet. j/ping

1.chris help me pic it out

2.your just trying to piss me off

3.typeing with numbers is anoying

4.and finaly your just gay

SO OWNED BY MAGIC BITCH

typing that i'm trying to piss you off and then 2 lines down you saying that i'm gay only confirms that i did piss you off. i was just giving my opinion on the controversial issue over that pic which i hope you can understand due to the nudity involved in it.

sorry.

Ok this topic is going in the wrong direction. Back to Bitch's Ava. Yeah it's cool, as long as she isnt naked its not against the rules.

well i say we make aminds and stop this befor i tell you off again

Poply, nice job on killing a thread, and pissing more than one person off.

What a great example of what a mod should never do.

The picture is fine, if you don't like it, ad block it, and/or make another thread complaining about it in the FLAME BOARD.

i dont have anything against you. you should be + warned but due to you being friends with ghozt it will likely not happen. telling me off again would without a doubt have some consequence.

You freaking started it poptart. You didn't have to leave your smart ass comment.

OK, i guess im sorry for giving my totally innocent opinion on the matter and nicely saying how i would've perceived the subject.

hahahaha poptart heh see you shouldent piss off people poply cuz your just going to piss off the wrong person and get your ass in trobble

Dude, just drop it. It's not Poply's fault, he just stated his opinion and corrected Magic Bitch. XGhozt, you got it wrong, Magic Bitch started it, read it over. Wow guys, stop bitching about Poply. I'd be sorta smart-ass too if someone quote "OWNED" me, when in fact, they got all the facts wrong.

And, it's nice, and i like it, just wondering if it really was covered. I didn't want it against the rules.

And you told me to rate it. Did you draw it? Cause if you didn't, then this should NOT be in the Show Off section.