Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

eScratch

eScratch

Version: 1.0.0

Author: K? Pŕo?ćti

Category: 1.14

Screenshot:

img-1-1169446208_thumb.png

Description:

You can play tic-tac-toe, draw whatever, waste time during a game, store notes, create strategies, and have fun!

Since the revolution project has been discontinued due to internal problems I've decided to release eScratch, it is a multiplayer paint pad that users who are using the hack inside the game can draw with each other.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Jan 22 2007, 01:10 AM

ghost on the subbect of hacking my drop hack wont work i think i need a new extracter windows might be taking soem files i need i tried 4 different hacks and none of them work for the drop hack

@Cripp - Have you tried reading the readme?

Haha, this is pretty cool... I dunno why you'd need it though...

This program is so random. >.<

How do i workz it? I just see a + button in top right corner of screen when playing o.o

Nifty. I'll download it when I get my computer back and if I remember by that time.

Get the Local.dll from somewhere and try to use this with .NET Framework 2.0 or higher. :)

is this client side? or is it shown publicly? seems liek a dumb question, prolly is client side... >.<

is this client side? or is it shown publicly? seems liek a dumb question, prolly is client side... >.<

this probably seems like a dumb question.

Can you read?