Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

OMG, People are Stupid

Right on, guy. Pain and suffering, and mental anguish. The two most bullshitted topics in court.

Man if he gets in trouble or not its how good he can lie and make bullshit up nuthing in what the court favors or r crime rate would fucking blow anyone away

Our country doesn't take illegal immigrants seriously enough, that's all. It's stupid...I wish sometimes that America hadn't taken over Hawai`i and someone else like Russia did or something XD

Our country doesn't take illegal immigrants seriously enough, that's all. It's stupid...I wish sometimes that America hadn't taken over Hawai`i and someone else like Russia did or something XD

that makes no sense hawai`i rocks dude and ya but thats not something on the presdents mind i bet cuz its big but not big enough

if russia took it america wouldnt have any lands in the pacific and dat means no pearl harbor and the whole thing boutamerica being superpower miht be reversed to russia today

ok as u know i live in texas so we get a lot of illeagles here alright with that in mind a guy got stopped at the border and the border officer cought some illeagles in the back of the truck and said " can i see your papers?" and the guy in the truck floors it and starts to get away so the border guard guy pulls his gun and trys to shoot out the tires well 1 shot ricashays and grazes an illeagles lip -.- WELL the illeagle lady is trying to sue the border guy and the border patrol is trying to put the officer in jail for 10 years

ok so basicly that guy should be innocent because 1 the ladys not legal 2 she shouldent be in this country and 3 if they wernt running frome teh border patrol she wouldn't of been shot

this is how our government is corrupt and so fucked up even though the person got shot they shouldent be able to sue and dont move this topic i want ppl to be serious about this

our government is soo corrupt yet we are the most powerful nation? we are not corrupt it's just that we have common rights.. goes back to us history in 10th or 11th grade or you could take it back to 9th grade political science...

the guard isnt going to jail but he might have to pay something for shooting the person. He should have just shot at the tires... the only thing i find stupid is that the offical shot at the person.

i think this is corrupt, but our country needs to be tougher... once they get deported they will be plotting of another plan to get back in. Our country should be like

Singapore if they find an illegal they like keep you over there in jail, or if caught with drugs kill you. There society is so much cleaner because the government enforces there laws anyone found with gun is put to jail, thus making the cleans very clean of trash.

Conclusion: America needs to act tougher, stick to there rules, not be corrupt