Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

When will the mineral hack come in?

False Rumors.

On the current SC patch and future ones there will be no more mineral hack. I used to use this a lot and wish that Stack Hack was still out but it's not.

~Closed (because all he wanted was to know if a mineral hack was going to be out)

Yea, i actually do... My friend and I spent 6 hours one night making it... and finding the exploit for that matter.

It is written in java, and it actually has two options... Minerals or Vespsene.

This hack isn't necessarily a hack persay, but more or less a super speed/warp hack for a selected drone/scv/probe.

The super speed/warp hack allows that specific unit to mine almost 80 minerals or vespene per second. (You can do this with multiple units.)

The warp hack basically also sets the position of that drone, but in extreme speed.

It is similar to the gunz massive hack, and lawnmower hack, because it sends out packets while modifying the memory.

AND NO!!! I WILL NOT SHARE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

Now, I know you are wondering why... Morphine.dll was a wonderful hack (Gunz hack). Only a very few people have it, however now that some ass hole has released the hack to the public, the game is unenjoyable, and unplayable.

Sorry if you feel that I am being unreasonable, but I enjoy playing starcraft for real from time to time, because I am actually good at it.

I hope you morons don't actually believe this bullshit. pros is a fucking idiot with no concept of hacking/exploiting. He wont show "it" to anyone because it doesnt exist.