Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

When will the mineral hack come in?

What the hell lol <_<

Do you seriously have one? :P

Yea, i actually do... My friend and I spent 6 hours one night making it... and finding the exploit for that matter.

It is written in java, and it actually has two options... Minerals or Vespsene.

This hack isn't necessarily a hack persay, but more or less a super speed/warp hack for a selected drone/scv/probe.

The super speed/warp hack allows that specific unit to mine almost 80 minerals or vespene per second. (You can do this with multiple units.)

The warp hack basically also sets the position of that drone, but in extreme speed.

It is similar to the gunz massive hack, and lawnmower hack, because it sends out packets while modifying the memory.

AND NO!!! I WILL NOT SHARE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

Now, I know you are wondering why... Morphine.dll was a wonderful hack (Gunz hack). Only a very few people have it, however now that some ass hole has released the hack to the public, the game is unenjoyable, and unplayable.

Sorry if you feel that I am being unreasonable, but I enjoy playing starcraft for real from time to time, because I am actually good at it.

Edited by pros599

Oh, ok lol.

Morphine is the hack with which you can float in midair while shooting out infinite amounts of grenades and rockets in a gladiator game? Because then I know what you are talking about.

Ur @n 31337 @$$h013

You're an ass. ><_<

Oh, ok lol.

Morphine is the hack with which you can float in midair while shooting out infinite amounts of grenades and rockets in a gladiator game? Because then I know what you are talking about.

Yes... precisely. and would you not agree that has made the game extremly un-playable and dis-likeable?

Well, if you can kick the one because the game is not full of retards who cannot press the Y button then no it didn't <_< But if it is full of retards, then you must remake another game... So you are right.

Is the "Unlimited amount of hitting with a sword if they go in your vicinity of doom" part of that Morphine hack? :P

Edited by Zhuinden

I'd like to see your "hack" pro599. Just to see how it works in Java :(

Honestly, I do not care if you believe me or not. Good for you if you do. Good for you if you don't. And Viper, it works well in java... If i were to write it in c++ it would be faster tho.

That is one little problem with the hack... The memory location for sc constantly changes, so I have to find the unit address every time. But it still beats mining.

Hey pros599 I don't belive you 75% since you just tell me. I gotta see it to believe it though.

and good, you still wont get the hack.

Because the hack does not excist. Yes Morphine did ruin GunZ for now, but new patch will be out sooner or later. Anyways, the thing you said about being serverside, give me the definition of it. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what it means.

pros599 is an incompetent moron with no concept of starcraft hacking. He does not have a mineral hack and is just being an attention whore.

Which is why I ask for source code. If there is none, I get none, and I have yet to recieve one T_T

Which is why I ask for source code. If there is none, I get none, and I have yet to recieve one T_T

Again, You will not get it. Sorry, I guess there is no hack then. God damn you guys are stubborn.

pros599 is an incompetent moron with no concept of starcraft hacking. He does not have a mineral hack and is just being an attention whore.

Fuck You. That is all I am going to say to you.

Because the hack does not excist. Yes Morphine did ruin GunZ for now, but new patch will be out sooner or later. Anyways, the thing you said about being serverside, give me the definition of it. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what it means.

Exactly, I know morphine ruined gunz, and I will not let it ruin sc.

Oh, madchat, Lol... There is no activation for the hack, because I have not mass produced it. Nor will I. Lol... That part was meant to be a joke. xD The hack simply runs on your computer, and modifies the memory while sending out packets. It causes the game to lag to where it is nearly unplayable when I use it, but that is typical.

TO everyone. Again, I will state this again, you can either believe me, or dis-believe me. Your choice! I do not care what you say, but if you are going to do stupid shit like p00onu, be prepared for a come-back. I will not share the hack, and that is final.

Edited by pros599

Yea, i actually do... My friend and I spent 6 hours one night making it... and finding the exploit for that matter.

It is written in java, and it actually has two options... Minerals or Vespsene.

This hack isn't necessarily a hack persay, but more or less a super speed/warp hack for a selected drone/scv/probe.

The super speed/warp hack allows that specific unit to mine almost 80 minerals or vespene per second. (You can do this with multiple units.)

The warp hack basically also sets the position of that drone, but in extreme speed.

OK Lets break this down for a bit...

Super Speed/warp hack. How in the world would you make the worker mine that many minerals without Desynching? If you change the amount of minerals you recieve from one worker you will desynch from the game and drop. If you change the speed at which your worker moves you will desynch and drop from the game.

Sets the position? What do you mean by this? And at extreem speed? Like I said before, if you change the speed or mining amount of any of your workers you damn better make sure your able to do that to the other people's workers. or you will again, desynch and drop form the game....

Fuck You. That is all I am going to say to you.

Again, I will state this again, you can either believe me, or dis-believe me. Your choice! I do not care what you say, but if you are going to do stupid shit like p00onu, be prepared for a come-back. I will not share the hack, and that is final.

That made me lol. Honestly, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about do you? ...Don't answer that cause I'll do it for you. You are a fucking idiot with no knowledge of starcraft hacking. You are an attention whoring 12 year old who wants to look cool because of the supposed "1337" hacks you posess. If "Fuck You" is all you have to say about that, then you are one sad little pussy. You wont share the hack because you dont have it. GG.

Not trying to be stupid and rub it in and point out the obvious but p00onu has helpd make many hacks like Sitgmata and Useful.dll... Even though ZI hate Stigmata it was a well made hack :/

OK Lets break this down for a bit...

Super Speed/warp hack. How in the world would you make the worker mine that many minerals without Desynching? If you change the amount of minerals you recieve from one worker you will desynch from the game and drop. If you change the speed at which your worker moves you will desynch and drop from the game.

Sets the position? What do you mean by this? And at extreem speed? Like I said before, if you change the speed or mining amount of any of your workers you damn better make sure your able to do that to the other people's workers. or you will again, desynch and drop form the game....

It doesn't desync with the server because the server thinks my computer has uber lag, and that it is just catching up when the packets are sent. As far as the opponent, their computer doesnt seem to keep track of the speed it is going at, it only checks the amount of minerals i have and it checks how much each unit has...

When it lags, that command is broken.

That made me lol. Honestly, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about do you? ...Don't answer that cause I'll do it for you. You are a fucking idiot with no knowledge of starcraft hacking. You are an attention whoring 12 year old who wants to look cool because of the supposed "1337" hacks you posess. If "Fuck You" is all you have to say about that, then you are one sad little pussy. You wont share the hack because you dont have it. GG.

Again, Fuck You.

And, since you are dead set on what you want to believe, and you have to see it to believe it, then You are right, my hack does not exist. I guess I only made up the whole hack and defended it just to get attention... I truly wanted everyone to beg me for the hack because I have nothing better to do than to sit here and lie.

And the last thing, if you look at my profile, I am 16 dumbass.

And as far as being a pussy, I am what I eat.

Again, If you cannot believe I have the hack, good for you. I am done fighting this stupid battle. I made the whole thing up as far as you should be concerned. And Zhuinden, Thanks... Lol.

close this topic, because you guys are talking about hacks that probaly will ever come out

close this topic, because you guys are talking about hacks that probaly will ever come out

Exactly, I will not release it.

Lol.

I hate arguments on the internet. You get so worked up over them hehe.

Also if you guys are gonna flame. flame on the flame board T_T (wonders y isnt he a starcraft mod)

Also if you guys are gonna flame. flame on the flame board T_T (wonders y isnt he a starcraft mod)

That is sort of mean, especially since I just +1 you lol...

Hmm. Are you saying you wonder why im not an sc mod, or was that sarcastic?

rofl he meant himself pro >.<

Oh. Wow. I feel stupid.