Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

OMGLOLZ

Omg is there a hack that lets drones instantly launch nukes without a nuke silo and without any delay and turns the drone into a carrier with 16 intercepters after it launches the nuke and then kills all of your stuff and makes you lose?

Yes

Of course. Why wouldn't there be a hack like that?

Yeah i mean it just goes against everything we CANT do with starcraft w/o de-syncing, OF COURSE WE HAVE THAT HACK :wacko:

lol anything that seems impossible, some hack will make it possible even if its a crappy hack

...Cripp I don't think you know what you're talking about...

lol anything that seems impossible, some hack will make it possible even if its a crappy hack

killed it ...

...Cripp I don't think you know what you're talking about...

agree'd

Note: In order for this hack to work properly you must disconnect all network devices.

how did i rune it its true! stuff that seems impossible a hack makes it possible how the hell did i rune it.

u never seen an scv make a nuke before a hack did u ?

how did i rune it its true! stuff that seems impossible a hack makes it possible how the hell did i rune it.

u never seen an scv make a nuke before a hack did u ?

its a joke dude..... were not serious.... SARCASM GOOGLE IT FOO

Note: In order for this hack to work properly you must eat a pound of chicken liver while dancing the mambo

Fixed.

lol, i know your being a sarcastic. But thats besides the point i was being serious.

lol, i know your being a sarcastic. But thats besides the point i was being serious.

:\ theres nothing in this thread to be serious about, mite as well be in spam..

:\ theres nothing in this thread to be serious about, mite as well be in spam..

i geuss but its a hack so its in the hack section. someone close topic?

you can clearly tell the person was just making stuff up for posts to leech.. i mean seriously nuke launching drones? wtf..

you can clearly tell the person was just making stuff up for posts to leech.. i mean seriously nuke launching drones? wtf..

That would be pretty awesome though..

I could make a map that did that :rolleyes:

No I'm serious and I already had 6 posts when I made this topic

DRONE + NUKE = PWNAGE!!

And i got this hack to make the drones super sized by feeding them McDonalds for 30 days. AND LIKE OMG THEY GET SO GIHUGENT and like your Morfff them and then they morph in to a Burger king resturante and mc Donalds was all Like NOOOO Our rivals are "all your bases belong to us" Us ANd then Thed drones are like ohmygodz We ait mcdonaldz and now we got the runs. And we can't stay ovf the twalet. And then Mcdonald is al like HahahHHHHHhahahahH We ARE THE WINNARS> WE CCONTROL YOUR BOWELS. We cast Operation Cwal on your Bowls.

FIN

And i got this hack to make the drones super sized by feeding them McDonalds for 30 days. AND LIKE OMG THEY GET SO GIHUGENT and like your Morfff them and then they morph in to a Burger king resturante and mc Donalds was all Like NOOOO Our rivals are "all your bases belong to us" Us ANd then Thed drones are like ohmygodz We ait mcdonaldz and now we got the runs. And we can't stay ovf the twalet. And then Mcdonald is al like HahahHHHHHhahahahH We ARE THE WINNARS> WE CCONTROL YOUR BOWELS. We cast Operation Cwal on your Bowls.

FIN

rofl rofl thats good. but you guys are not fast enough to make ghost and a nuke before they attack you.

or you guys are just lazy

No I'm serious and I already had 6 posts when I made this topic

DRONE + NUKE = PWNAGE!!

and then you woke up w/ the runs right?

FIN

What the hell? :D I dunno why but I lol'd. :P

you sir, are the biggest retard i have ever met

its a joke dude..... were not serious.... SARCASM GOOGLE IT FOO

becuz i em j00 no0blar plz dnt grab the whip masa

Fixed.

you sir, are the biggest retard i have ever met

And now, introducing, THE MIRROR!

j/k

Yea, that was another one i made... *SARCASM!!!* (i am almost positive that is errr ok, well I am positive that is impossible, unless... no... its impossible.)

AHHH GIAAANT MCDONALDS INFESTED DRONES! OEH NOEZ!