Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1000 Post Contest

lol i do

:tease: :tease: bounder what have you been doing with my little brother

that sounds durty :\

wow wtf u guys awww wear protection >.<

lol im just messing me and bounder are cool :black eye: (but when my brother wouldnt give him any) lol just playin.

This day sucked, I had school today even though it's SATURDAY lol. Well I won't have to go to school next week on friday though.

school on sat is that legal?

Yes...it's called Saturday school. :D

You have to go when you're bad. @_@

Penis.

COOKIE :cookie?:

No wai no such thing as "Saturday School" in Hungary, but this day was like a friday so next week there is this national celebration crap of some liberational war of March 15 (which is thursday in this year) and they wanted people to have a longer free time stuff and they made this saturday the friday of the next week.

hmmm odd never heard of any 1 doing something like that

that seems dumb you go on a weekend so you can miss friday next week.

Lol actully something intresting being discussed here for a change. I'll contribute.

The Place where i work, Blair Academy they go to school 6 days a week. Monday through saturday. Wednesday Is a half day cause this is when they have all they're games for sports and what not. As for time off the amount of time they get off is crazy. For Christmas break they had 3 weeks off. Then they came back for 2 weeks and had another week of for something they call winter long week. Then they come back for 3 weeks and then they get they're spring break which is the whole month of march almost. then they come back and go till may. And then they're done.

Not to mention the random days they don't know they have off, called headmaster holidays. they get about 5 of these all school year.

It also costs 40k a year to be a boarding student. and about 33k to be a day student.

rich people are so damn lucky. they have the life. money_tree5.jpg

well at blair You either extremly rich or extremly smart. The extremly rich kid's parent for the most part didn't want kids to begin with so they just ship them off to school.

Yep a private high school that is nearly as much as a ivy league college. And you know whats weven scarier. The percentage of kids that go off to college is 98% so they get to do it all over again. But if they can afford to do 4 years of high school at that price college probbly seems like nothing.

OH YEA GIVE ME A + REP IF YOU APPROVE THIS THREAD AND THE PRIXES!

Yes...it's called Saturday school. :P

You have to go when you're bad. @_@

Not nessicarily, You can go if you are good... It all depends on how many days you have missed. Example, if you miss 11 (legal is 10), then you can make it up on saturday for $$$$$$$$$$$$

Wow, how the hell did they get so much wasteable money out of nowhere? I mean, that price is just crazy. How are people able to pay that...?

People have loads of money. SOme of the kids parents are famous. Some are just rich by inheritance. Blair is full of money. In the spring there building a 10 million dollar new Gym. With an indoor Quarter Mile track. 4 full size basketball courts another Olympic sized pool. A wrestling room better then what they have already as they're the best prep Wrestling school in the nation for the past several consecutive years. This year, just for an idea they went to finals and killed the other team by a score of something like 350 to175. a complete blowout.

Heres the WIki Article. It's outdated by 2 years but still gives a good idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Academy

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

jesus i just cant stand kids that attend prive schools they get on my nerves cause they think they better n every 1 els

lmao nine5one and how would you no that?