Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1000 Post Contest

supposed to end at 4:30 EST .....lets see it get delayed AGAIN

supposed to end at 4:30 EST .....lets see it get delayed AGAIN

ITS WORKING

lol I just realized what your avatar was nine5one, its the glitched pokemon on the eastern coast of fire island in red version! lol..

I got myself a Mew in Pokemon Red with a glitch on a real gameboy :( It's better than Missingno cuz Missingno has a chance of bugging your save and permanently cause problems in your ROM.

fuck man, i caught a pikachu!!!

Closed Temporarily For Update to the rules. Will be closed half an hour prom the time this gets posted.

Not to Pick on KKK again but he's the one that inspired this update. To be eligible I must see you as an active poster in this topic. Even if you have 500 posts but you haven't posted in this thread that often I'm gonna give it to some one else who has shown they really wish to win it. I can't really set a specific limit but of how much you have to post in this thread. As a General guideline Your posts should be able to be seen several times on every couple pages.

You also shouldn't come in with a initial post like 15 posts from the winning post.

Let it be known that KKK posting the 500th post was coincedental but the way it came across it seemed as if he planned it. I know other wise now.

Any one who starts posting activly in here or has been posting activly to this point will be eligible.

Please Not this is also updated in the original Post.

Thread will re open in half an hour.

Thank you.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

I got myself a Mew in Pokemon Red with a glitch on a real gameboy :( It's better than Missingno cuz Missingno has a chance of bugging your save and permanently cause problems in your ROM.

LIAR thats 'M that can cause damage, and missingno doesnt do shit

my password is penis

LIAR i just tried it >.>

Re opened. Adam I closed the topic so no one would post in it. So people would see the update. Do not post in this when it's closed.

hmmm well the new rule dont affect me ive been postin in her from the start so w/e -_-

Yep. Im just covering the guys who have been working to win this.

so much for closed for 30 mins.... lol

lol yea i had to go eat. it was just a bit longer then expected lol. Can't hurt.

VB programs: This program will disable the alt + tab, alt + f4, and ctrl + esc keys.

General declarations:

Dim hhkLowLevelKybd As Long

Form_Load:

hhkLowLevelKybd = SetWindowsHookEx(WH_KEYBOARD_LL, AddressOf LowLevelKeyboardProc, App.hInstance, 0)

Form_Unload:

UnhookWindowsHookEx hhkLowLevelKybd

Create a module with the name "modDisableLowLevelKeys" without quotes and put in:

Option Explicit

Public Declare Sub CopyMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "RtlMoveMemory" (Destination As Any, Source As Any, ByVal Length As Long)
Public Declare Function GetKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal nVirtKey As Long) As Integer
Public Declare Function SetWindowsHookEx Lib "user32" Alias "SetWindowsHookExA" (ByVal idHook As Long, ByVal lpfn As Long, ByVal hmod As Long, ByVal dwThreadId As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function CallNextHookEx Lib "user32" (ByVal hHook As Long, ByVal nCode As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, lParam As Any) As Long
Public Declare Function UnhookWindowsHookEx Lib "user32" (ByVal hHook As Long) As Long
Public Const HC_ACTION = 0
Public Const WM_KEYDOWN = &H100
Public Const WM_KEYUP = &H101
Public Const WM_SYSKEYDOWN = &H104
Public Const WM_SYSKEYUP = &H105
Public Const VK_TAB = &H9
Public Const VK_CONTROL = &H11
Public Const VK_ESCAPE = &H1B

Public Const WH_KEYBOARD_LL = 13
Public Const LLKHF_ALTDOWN = &H20

Public Type KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT
vkCode As Long
scanCode As Long
flags As Long
time As Long
dwExtraInfo As Long
End Type

Dim p As KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT

Public Function LowLevelKeyboardProc(ByVal nCode As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long) As Long
  Dim fEatKeystroke As Boolean

If (nCode = HC_ACTION) Then
  If wParam = WM_KEYDOWN Or wParam = WM_SYSKEYDOWN Or wParam = WM_KEYUP Or wParam = WM_SYSKEYUP Then
	 CopyMemory p, ByVal lParam, Len(p)
	 fEatKeystroke = _
		((p.vkCode = VK_TAB) And ((p.flags And LLKHF_ALTDOWN) <> 0)) Or _
		((p.vkCode = VK_ESCAPE) And ((p.flags And LLKHF_ALTDOWN) <> 0)) Or _
		((p.vkCode = VK_ESCAPE) And ((GetKeyState(VK_CONTROL) And &H8000) <> 0))
	End If
End If

If fEatKeystroke Then
	LowLevelKeyboardProc = -1
Else
	LowLevelKeyboardProc = CallNextHookEx(0, nCode, wParam, ByVal lParam)
End If
End Function

Weired

its SIMPLE vb code.............

SpAm -_-

There is definatly a Specail Prize for the 750th post. This one might be better then the last surprise prize that xthar got.

dont be fat

AHHHHHHHH I WANT TO BE 750 GET OUT

fhfh

Oh shit