Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1000 Post Contest

SHIT GOD I HATE THAT!!!!

bored.....

LOL CRIPP GOT OWNED AGAIN!

NEW EP. OF SOUTH PARK ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so who wins :?

how did ruler get that shit >.<

lmao u got owned

CONGRATULATIONS Here is your Special PRIZE!

SURPRISE!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

LOl thank you im now 750!

..............wow i warned u fishy

lmao :thumbsup: we all get owned once in a while.

lmao, WHHEEWWWHH rofl

Again, you can all go fuck yourselves

Deleted

rydhgcdfhxcgbcvdxdfxc

Deleted Not a single word is contained lol

not Even "a"

Deleted

Deleted Not a single word is contained lol

not Even "a"

hbfkbxfdzljlkhbhsdj;gxihfdldivjnv wlgihehjgnlnjkrxdzjvjomjroLOLjghrhkfxhdgdfhrthA

Technically you did not delete it.. It's in your post.

So people know what was posted and why i deleted it.

Yeah...it really makes no sense...to leave the quote...

Freedom of Speech is the right to scream fire in a crowded theater..

Fish is so one sided. To me he's a complete dick but to other people like 951 he doesn't delete the post that says LOL in afdfdghdhfghfg Which on the rules says has to say something and not sadasdasd...

use commans pl0x

LOL is something nub...

llllllllll::::::::::llllllllllll)

^ is your mom

Fish is so one sided. To me he's a complete dick but to other people like 951 he doesn't delete the post that says LOL in afdfdghdhfghfg Which on the rules says has to say something and not sadasdasd...

About Adams Second Post. he highlighted the LOL so techniclly while it's frowned apon it isn't against the rules.

Just follow the Damn rules. You don't like it don't post. I have deleted several of adams posts. And have told him on several occasions.

Now if you complain in here any more then consider your self out of the contest. It's my contest. my Prizes. My Say is final. You Don't like it. Tough shit. If I break My own rules So be it, i'm not here to win shit.

You want future contests with better prizes then STFU.

GG Discussion over. If you wish to continue it Make a thread in the Flame Board but not in here. K THX

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish