Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Rock Bottom

i have bean down to the bottom stories i got from hitting rock bottom i never knew it would feel like this after all the rage i would call it quits nobody told me about the emptyness when the place i called home is closed for bissness i push the pain down i got to get by all ways knowing in my heart that nothing is going right rock bottom has never felt so near befor when my screams of pain are Louder then a magephone so some one hold me now or have i not fallen long enf when every leaves even the people i love sign are all around me memorys or my broken family its bean so many time i have bean close to rock bottom trying to look for anwsers but nobodys got them like the time my mother look me in the eye trying not to cry telling me that canser might casue her to die hwo could this be i thought that god loved me so why would he try to take my mother from me as i cry my self to sleep at night hold my pillow tight something told me that every thing is going to be all right as i try to find all the pain that it caused and try to move on and i try to stay strong ived bean there to when every thing falls aprat and the best thing you can do is get thou each day with a will that never ends dos it all got to be this way..... this is all so one of my poems i never finish i thought it would be better to leave it unfinish any ways

rate this poems 1-10

Edited by magic bitch

It would be awsome if you put your poems in poem format and used the shift button and the " . " button.

8/10

Maagic I like it I can relate to it sp0rkeh u suck balls fucking tard...

hes just spamming..

thanks guys for you suport i might post that i have bean working on i just need a good ending for it and when its done it will bring any one who reads it to tears

hey magic, from now on u shud hit the "enter" key a few times when making a poem. where u want the person to stop reading for half a sec press the enter key. it also orgnaizes things. (one of the reasons i dont read most of ur poems)

good idea

Lol yeah no kidding

Magic Biatch, I really like that poem

Keep it up, you're on a roll

8/10

ENTER KEY.

Whats the rhyming pattern. O.o