Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Viper's Lair

This is my lair. When I am the only one in it, I am very happy :D

med_gallery_411_19_1078104.jpg

med_gallery_411_19_1142618.jpg

med_gallery_411_19_1150204.jpg

i liek ur mouse(s)

:S

i have a friend who has the exact same computer case as you do in the first picture.

i liek ur mouse(s)

:S

mouses?

Yeah that blue and red one..

Old fashion wash Board? That's sweet you don't see them any more.

Never mind apon looking further it was only the front of your dresser.

As for your mice. I owned both of them. The razor IMO was complet shit. It died on me in like 3 months of normal every day use. Thats the copperhead?

And the other is the logitec G5? Thats the mouse i =currently have almost a year. I works liks a dream.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

I absolutely love your friend's computer! You know you can actually get computers and hardware and what not at this website called: http://www.ibuypower.com

The computers are gaming computers and I'm going to buy myself one by June.

Please note that I do not own any computers. These are all my friend's and I practically live there. Hence, it has become my lair. :D It is where I conduct all my online activities from. :D

lol i bet i noticed somthin u guys didn't he has some sort of drink in every pic lol

btw nice laptop kinda like mine but mines a hp Pavilion ze5600 (talk about old) but hey w/e works :D also my brother was going to buy a case like that in the first pic but u.p.s. never delivered it to our house -.- and they never deliverd the fucking note thing sayin that we had to go pick it up at the place we found out because my brother didn't get the bill on his credit card lol but ya and man u guys mice arent anything special alls u need is a freakin laser and ur good (i can't stand a ball mouse i just cant idk why they just suck) but nice set up oh and fishy those arent washboards their drawers if im not mistaken lol

oh and btw viper nice myspace little big but hey looks better n mine

I usually use the laptop since all I need to do is go on GC or play SC or something. If I want to play Warcraft without lag then I go on the computer to the left in the second picture. And at the time of the picture, I was infact on that comp at that time. I was working on an SC map if you were wondering what it was on the monitor. And if you notice, those are my headphones, my CD player, and my cell :D

I absolutely love your friend's computer! You know you can actually get computers and hardware and what not at this website called: http://www.ibuypower.com

The computers are gaming computers and I'm going to buy myself one by June.

Well, hopefully your computer is fully assembled. Or all your parts come in at least. And if it doesn't your in hell with customer support.

You shouldn't really be ordering computers from ibuypower or CyberPower.

I....Want....THAT

Well, hopefully your computer is fully assembled. Or all your parts come in at least. And if it doesn't your in hell with customer support.

You shouldn't really be ordering computers from ibuypower or CyberPower.

Yea Madchat take Note.

Cause My cousin also bought from IBuyPower and he had problems. he got a comp with liquid cooling and they for got to send him the cooling solution. He finally got it and put it in and it turns out it leaked. So he tried returning it and they gave him all this trouble about return shipping and how he wasn't under the warrenty. When he specificlly ordered a longer warrenty.

Idk maybe they changed they're act around.

I noticed that you have a massive hole in your chair in the second picture. And in the first one, there is someone leaning back wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt.

uumm yeah... that was my other friend sitting in the chair playing WoW. And yes the leather chairs get holes in them from being overused. :/

Old fashion wash Board? That's sweet you don't see them any more.

Never mind apon looking further it was only the front of your dresser.

As for your mice. I owned both of them. The razor IMO was complet shit. It died on me in like 3 months of normal every day use. Thats the copperhead?

And the other is the logitec G5? Thats the mouse i =currently have almost a year. I works liks a dream.

I've had this Microsoft mouse for like 2 and a half years..

Nothing wrong with the microsoft mouse. But I like my little snakey mouse. Razor Diamondback mouse <3. I own a mouse, but no computer >.< And I've had this mouse for a long time now, much lkonger than three months, and it works jsut fine... i think you were clicking too hard or something lol. And it turns out, that XGhozt and my friend have the same TV set in their rooms >.<

rofl ever pic there is some kind of drink in them. nice lair

Well yeah, there was 4 people in the room when we took the pictures. So lots of drinks to go around...