Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

History of Ghoztcraft has Just been accomplished!

Fate of the 1000 post Contest  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Leave the 1000 post contest closed since it was a part of the sites history or Open it, move it to spam and let it keep growing.

• Re Open it once people see the results. So it Can Continue to grow but will not continue to increase peoples post count.
    • Keep it closed. It's a part of the sites history.

The Conclusion of my 1000 post contest Just happened With Cripp(Da) winning. This is the first contest that concluded with not controversy. I also Believe the contest was Ghoztcraft biggest thread ever. Great Job to all that were apart of it. Due to the Success of the Contest there will be contests in the future.

Here Is a Rundown of the contest in Short.

The Contest took an astounding 51 pages.

The Contest ran from Mar 4 2007 to March 24 so it took a total of 20 days from start to finish.

It took 10 days to get to 500 and 10 days to get to 1000, So you guys were Very consistent.

The Winning posts can Be found on page 25 and 50 Respectively.

The Joke Prizes Were at 400 and 750

Xthar Took the 400th post and he got +rep from me.

MadChat Took 750 and Got a Special Recording.

The Real Prizes

500 Was Taken by Z and he Chose the 1 Year VIP

1000 was taken by Cripp(Da) He has taken Just the 15 year VIP. I will save the money that would have been spent on that for future considerations.

Which Brings me to my next thoughts. If there is a prize you feel is better then the ones offered in the contest Post them here. I am out of ideas.

Also, I am gonna make a poll to see if the last contest should eventually be re opened and moved to spam so it can keep growing. Ghozt felt that it should stay closed since it is a part of the sites history. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are. My argument is that its a good thread that shouldn't die. But either way I don't feel that strongly wither way. So i'll leave this to the opinion of the forums.

SO Great Job guys! keep your eyes open for contests in the future.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

Cripp's psot was actually the 999th post. Fish's first post that started the topic is listed as post #1. Meaning his so called #1000 post is actually post 999. The person with post 1,001 has the true 1,000th post.

Welcome to VIP Crippa!

No mine was 999 I saw it with my own eyes. If some one was gay and deleted there own post to make that occur then they'll be disqualified from any future contests

Cripp's psot was actually the 999th post. Fish's first post that started the topic is listed as post #1. Meaning his so called #1000 post is actually post 999. The person with post 1,001 has the true 1,000th post.

Thats not how it works. Its the 1000th post and it goes by the Post Number. Some staff deleted posts too, so still. It doesn't matter, He won, end of story.

lol viper dont start. >.< please i won fair but i get what your saying about fishys post being 999 and i would have been 999 if he didnt post.

lol XGhozt you should change how these threads count posts lol. The starting thread is not a reply to the thread >.< It IS the thread at that point.

Viper, don't rain on Cripp Parade. He won Fair and Square. My post was 999 Cripps was 1000. As i said in the rules My posts do count towards the overall post count. As for you saying the first post shouldn't count because it is the Thread. Well it still has the Number 1 so it counts as the thread and the first post.

Regardless my say is final. :P

Prizes have been updated to show what Cripp Chose.

i say let it stay open and have a 2000 post contest

lol what will the 2000tth winner get?

If only my dad and sister didn't kick me off the computer.. :suicide2:

Lol no If i open it it'll be when it gets moved to spam.

i say close it, its history now

He said he will have another contest soon.

He said he will have another contest soon.

a contest on the same stuff?

Yea unless we can come up with another idea. And I need more prizes. You guys can suggest anything. I don't know you guys want it unless you suggest it.