Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guild Wars

I am totaly supprised no one has posted up Guild Wars. It is a great game, I think better then World of Warcraft (which I have) You see Guild Wars has more of a realistic feature and World of Warcraft has more like cartoony graphics, and the night elf chicks dance like strippers lol. Can you make a Guild Wars sub board? It would be pretty neat.

yeah

Guil Wars is a fantastic game. World Of Warcraft can´t challenge with it I think.

It´s like MAdChat said:

better graphics... the whole gameplay is more faszinating than World Of Warcraft.

dont buy guild wars.... unless u buy wif a group of friends... da games boring becuz u play alone once ur out of town... so if u buy wif friends u can all play den its not boring other dan dat game gets boring within da hr.... i can barely last 1hr fighting alone in dat game... wen im a gamer too

I've been playing guild wars since beta, I love the game in pvp but i do not play the pve (quests) side. Definitly based on skill not team build.

welcome to the site! You know to tell you the truth i haven't really gotten in front of that game in a while, which is weird since I write guides for games, maybe I should play that and write a guide to it!

guess thats my next project!

history of gw's from my eyes:

beta: warrior/monks (lol)

season 1: We seen the first spikers, air elementaists on voice chat cordinate spikes, lead to ele/monk smiting, lead to spirit spamming (health buffs, spell buffs qz)

Huge Patch 1

Sprits nerfed, air eles nerfed(lol), smitting destroyed...now what

incendary arrow rangers - the meta game turned to interupting and hasnt much changed now, interupts

season 2: ranger spike and iway imerge. Ranger Spike being like the air ele spike but much more potent, and iway = I Will Avenge You, 4 warriors with that skill and a pet they purposly kill to get IWAY

Season 3: Just started, kicked offf with the weekend being free for anyone, gave the xpac chars and skills out. real nice, im excited ty u anet.

Everything for the past few months has turned to Guild vs Guild, not the tournament known as hall of heroes. In guild vs guild your going to be fighting balanced teams far more then you will fight some gay iway build with no monks..because builds for HoH dont work for gvg...

Theres my metagame recap, im sure you missed a few exctiting things but that bout sums it :P

<3 gw

thats cool man...It's great to have knowlageable new people join. I am def gonna get back in front of that game and write a faq

i never played guild wars....

I like wow? LOL

I played it for a little while, but I got sick of it kinda fast. I need to play it again to even remember what it is all about. Plus now I kinda want to write a guide for it

Who ever plays tell me your character name because seriously if you have a team it is so fvcking fun. GREAT for guilds hence the name Guild Wars. I need money also to buy a guild hall ( House for your Guild) You can pvp there and vs other Guids in guild hall. IT'S AWSOME !