Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

25 Ways To Confuse Your Professors

Write your professor a note that says, "I'm going to be about 15 minutes late. Go ahead and start without me." Wait outside the building until the time when class is supposed to begin. Tie the note to a rock, and throw it through the window.

rofl

rofl

rofl thats funny shit

Show up to class about ten minutes late. Ride into the room on a bicycle, yell, "Look out!", and crash into the blackboard. Get up, take a seat, and act like nothing happened. Do this every day.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA rofl THATS GREAT

Hide somewhere inside the classroom. Wait for your professor to take attendance. Don't come out when he/she calls your name. Halfway through class, jump out and yell, "Just kidding! I'm here! Fooled you again!" Sit down and be quiet for the rest of class.
rofl

ROFLMFAO!! Hahahahah, I laughed so hard

Those are all horibly stupid

When your professor gives you a syllabus, take it home, correct it, give it a grade, and return it to the professor. Demand extra credit.

lol.. give your teacher an F :P

Haha , "DEMAND EXTRA CREDIT"

For my maths project I had to find a real triangle in real life and solve it. I did the musical instrument triangle. I just printed out a picture of it and copied and pasted the wikipedia information. I demanded extra credit for creativity.

I got a F though.

I admit it was stupid to do so but if I ace the rest of the year without fucking up which I will because I'm asian I can still get an A average.

Edited by BlaZeR

i agree with master x stupid all of them stupid

some of them are funny but not all of them.