Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

gggggg

Swiftness is the best part about the BM build, 20%attack speed bonus, which calculates out to about a 20% damage increase for both you and your pet...

Swiftness is the best part about the BM build, 20%attack speed bonus, which calculates out to about a 20% damage increase for both you and your pet...

naw sun, because with hunters the hunters mark upgrade, I've bumped up my melee by 100. instead of speed buffing my pet, which he'd be hitting 1.40 w/o the swiftness upgrade, he'd be hitting heavy hitter dmg instead of cat claws.

you should try to get a good one for a taurne shaman

dude speed reduction is damage increase..

And melee damage for a hunter is worthless. (sure it helps pet damage, but with swiftness you gain faster attack speed as well, both bonuses combined give u way better damage)

Ill try to make this simple as possible, in 1 second i do 100 damage, with a 20%speed reduction in my attack i will be doing 100 damage every .80 of a second, over the course of 4 seconds i will then be doing 100 more damage, which would be +22 DPS. And thats just your ranged damage, your pet gets speed bonus as well.

dude speed reduction is damage increase..

And melee damage for a hunter is worthless. (sure it helps pet damage, but with swiftness you gain faster attack speed as well, both bonuses combined give u way better damage)

Ill try to make this simple as possible, in 1 second i do 100 damage, with a 20%speed reduction in my attack i will be doing 100 damage every .80 of a second, over the course of 4 seconds i will then be doing 100 more damage, which would be +22 DPS. And thats just your ranged damage, your pet gets speed bonus as well.

I'm not saying you're wrong, dude. This is personal preference, jesus. I PREFER HUNTERS MARK.

Simple as that!

well i just thought that was most important, since the hunter is dps class only 60+