Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Any One Can Tell Me How To Use Annihilation X2?

yeah.. I am noob. Moak at me.

Bt can you tell me how to use Annihilation X2? I am playing terran or protoss.. How can i use mineral hacks for both races?

I believe there are many minerl hacks within [1.13f] Annihilation.

Can amyone tell me how to activate each hack?

come on. tell me tell me tell me tell me.....

thanks

Edited by syicu

they have a tutorial for terran hack in tutorials

I wonder if these newbs look at the threads, i mean two spots down there is an explination of how to use the F'ing hacks! Damn!

i know seriously

people ask everywhere and yet there is one in tutorials

noone looks where it would most likely be

On bwhacks, I posted some questions on the Annihilator X2 v1.2.newest one, lol. Check it out to see if he's replied.

u should go look for threads dat have been made b4 u ask questions like dis.... there prolly like 999999999999999 topics of it

well he basically posted this for spam. LOL BWh yeah im sure you asking about it on that site went over well. Im sure there are like 500mil posts flaming the SH** out of you. Just search the tutorial threads dude and you will find what you need. If that doesn't help i have a smaller version in my sig line....ownage!

yeah well you were also the n00b that told me to Stfu so I am not really wanting to listen to you spam up our threads. Keep ur spam in the spam threads if you wanna just come in and rape the DL's

god n00bs make it hard to be nice to them sometimes.

stupid n00bs

yeah I know this guy makes me want to stomp his teeth in, but hey im gonna not get mad because he is in fact a stupid n00b jerk

rofl your goin a bit far there bud

u fuckin guys have big mouths not everyone is as experienced with all these things do u think ur better than them. u make me laugh with ur tuff guy talk cause i bet ur just a bunch of little bitch nerds who would run away as fast as u could if u were ever confronted face to face with someone. so grow up and get a life losers

of shut your face before i beat it off

hey bro, you don't even know me, and as far as I recall u are the one with the tough guy talk all the time. I am not here to stoop to your level or any other flame n00bs. You guys think you can come in here and strong-arm people and that is funny. You can say whatever you want, but don't be surpised when you get banned. I am grown and obviously a hell of a lot more mature than you.

what is exhasberating is when you try to help the n00bs and they become jerks. I do not act better than anyone and you should not comment about things you do not know, or understand.

i aggrey

o no not the big ban! unlike u this shit means little if anything maybe cause i actually have i life and for the little bitch who thinks hes tough i wish i could find u faggot id have u running home to your mommy lol fuckin little compurt geeks get a real life u pair of losers

Canada Nova scotia Capebreton n-dub 487 main st. come find me ill be waiting

hahaha ur just a little 16yo now i understand woo id own u bitch maybe i"ll come by smack u then stick it in your moms ass like i said id send u running home to mommy and its exactly what would happen :thanks:

wow you have got to be the dumbest person ever, i guess I know who will be crying when you can't download your precious hacks! LOL you can come find me anytime you can get mommy to give you a plane ticket to come to chicago. you internet tough guys are so lame. Wow look at me Im an immature jerk..whoo you scared me man. wow.

rofl, yeh, that was pointless

well i gave him my full address if he wants to come by and try to beat me up lol let him hell be flying with the red cross home for being a extreme n00b and fucken with a elite person like me

too funny cant even take u kids serious but seriously u know ur life sucks so just end it ur pathetic i bet u have no friends

highlight of ur week is omg look how many post i have wow thats so exiting u lame ass nerds u probably take out all ur anger on here cause in real life u get picked on and r too coward to say shit when someone could actually get ahold of u. oh and like im gunna fly all the way to beat some litle nerd kid up. cya homo im done with this

first of all you immature jerk, you are obviously the loser here picking on teenagers. Actually I am in my twenties. I have a life, work in marketing and have a college degree. I do not need to verify my life with you, and im sure my girlfriend can kick your ass. You know all you internet tough guys are the same, you talk smack about people you don't know, talk about things you can't even begin to understand...then proceed to make fun of people going to a website, THAT YOU FREQUENTLY come on to yourself, so who is the biggest loser? You sir if you don't like us then don't come to the site, because we do not like u!