Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Amazing or sick?

That's a lot of xerox.

That is just fucking sick.

rofl Holy Fuck! That I guarantee if you get a cleaning aids into your house, they would probably quit and leave because its going to take a month to get it renovated. Wow. The Home Improvement experts will probably quit and just leave and don't give a shit about that house. Wow. I thought the house that came on the World's Messiest House show was the biggest dirtiest one, but they have no bitchy clue about this one because its all peaceful on the outside but messy as hell on the inside which reminds me of a Bean and Beef Cheese Burrito, preferably should be called a Fag Bag House.

If your momma says you should clean the house your living in at least once a week, well you better do what your mom told you to.

wow next time my mom tells me to clean my room im going to tell her "not untill it looks like this guys house" lawl

wow next time my mom tells me to clean my room im going to tell her "not untill it looks like this guys house" lawl

Great joke! rofl

sad thing is im not jking lol im dead serious im going to show this to my mom shes going to shit herself

I don't think tis good, or bad. But I think I would love to sit and go though all of that stuff.

I'm sure I can find alot of things that would be interesting to have, don't you think?

Lol @ all the globes.

yo 'dude' ya mama is old or something or have nothing in life?

Someone like that should be locked away, for eternity.

hell yea,, prolly be hang

Knerox or who wouldn't be too happy though, even though it would save him a lot of stupidity, take it out of his life. I'm wondering how old that dude is, whose mother is incurably insane.

guess they need jesus i think to bless them!

Jesus had no extraordinary powers and was killed by the jews long ago :o Anyways, this is SICK if these are the two valid options.

lol seem you lost your faith of believing

After seeing this, it is rather easy. Lol... But that is another topic, do not hijack.

who me hijack rofl... but still this house or place w/e is hell site !!

i would never be able to live like that eventhough i am messy

thats just messed up

A lighter would fix that problem in a jiff.

Edited by pathog3n