Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oblivion?

What do you mean "new" Oblivion? New patch, expansion, what? :P

btw BeBest_Site_Ever, love that signature image :P

By Oblivion, this topic means the hack, not the game. Because Starcraft was recently patched to v1.15, Oblivion.dll needs to be remade to work with the new patch.

A) nine5one I like the Tyrael avatar, makes me want to go play Diablo lol

T_T If you need a hack that much, you fail at life.

C) :pirate:

haha.... anywho what they said. nothing more really to say, it's all been said, just wanted to agree. In due time......

complete spam

A) nine5one I like the Tyrael avatar, makes me want to go play Diablo lol

T_T If you need a hack that much, you fail at life.

C) :pirate:

possiibly spam

its already out but its a zero gamers exclusive vip hack i belive i could be wrong though idk ull have ta check urself

It's made for Starcraft v1.14. I've already tried it. It's useless.

They might have more social life than all you beggers. They WILL eventually create hacks in 1 week. But the patch was made yesterday. How the hell were they supposed to make a new bypass, the features and the other stuff as well, in such a short amount of time? Do you OBVIOUSLY think that they are mindless machines? They have a life. They have more life than you. They will be ready with hacks soon enough. Stop the damn whining.

Edit: This is my 1000th post.

Also, if you think you can be faster, write the hack yourself. Or be patient and wait.

(REPLY TO ZHUINDEN'S ANNOYNING LIL BIRD CHIRP SESSION) (annoying nerd)

zhuinden i said when they coming out not ask for a damn lil speech u tryed to just pull off.

all u had to say was they will come out in a couple weeks or so not your lil speech over here u annoying mouthed nerd.

I would ban your sorry ass if that wasnt barely related to this thread.

u woudlnt do nuthing u are a annoyng kid just answer next time dont be a annoying mouthed smelly nerd.

Edited by TT11

Many people whine about how much they need hacks right one day after a new patch. Because they are so hack-dependant it's actually lame. It kinda pisses me off, these guys are the mindless idiots who cannot even speak. Anyways, there are some out, go use RTOH.

annoying mouthed smelly nerd

You used the same harrassment twice. :(

Well, if this is all you people are going to do then I might as well close this thread. Man, stop fighting...

-=[Closed]=-