Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Just A Survey.

My Forums  

1. 1. Do you like my forums or dislike them?

• Like them.
    • Dislike them.

This is just a question for the people that have been there, and for the people that haven't been there you should check it out. I just want to give it a shot at making a nice site that people will go to and have a good time.

Here is the link if you are curious: http://aimcrack.eternal-network.net

I hope everyone has a good time, and for everyone that goes or is going to go to my site, post some topics for the people there and the newcomers to look at.

Thank you.

juss register'd n kinda like da forum :P

hey bro, I joined your site. I will make sure to post a few topics for you. Good luck on the site!

Thanks for the feedback guys, i hope you all can help me make this something i can be proud of.

Thanks I need a few more members and ill start posting things, bc if the board dont become nothing then there is no point.

how many members are you up to now? I will make sure to spread the word more.

i think 10, Hopefully i can get a lot more.

Thats cool, did u ever figure out how to put that skin up on ur site? I can help if need be. Let me know

it doesn't need any more threads. If there were, they would all just be for newb spam anyways. I like the site the way it is. Sometimes i even think there are too many(mainly because like 500 are spam threads) LOL

Aim's site is the bomb, and all of us need to go on there to post more threads(not spam)

They look nice, but loaded kinda slow. Also, there are so many similar forums it might be hard to get people to post.

actually i think i have never seen ur forums :D .... well thats becuz im new