Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why I hate amo.

You know, it is time for another rant from me...

I have contacts, and when you find a solution you like, you stay with it. For whatever reason, everytime I find a solution I like, it is recalled. For example, two years ago I used Optifree Express. That was recalled about one year later... Then I found AMO Complete Moisture Plus. This is the first solution I really like... I have tried Renu, and I have tried Optifree, Also this other blue bottle, and they sucked. Each one would only last 12-14 hours before my eyes hurted. Amo worked. It worked for about 24-48 hours before it bothered me... Now, because Amo was recalled, I have to find a whole new one. The store i work at said it could take up to three months after they put it on the shelf before it is out for good. This is my rant. Done!!!

wow thats fucking stupid but it wasn't really a rant...

that happens with everything that i really love to. but what can you do.

BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another thing....

Pending ACH CREDIT BOFA CHARLOTTE PAYMENT ON 07/06 Credit Pending $10.00 $69.43

Pending ACH CREDIT BOFA CHARLOTTE PAYMENT ON 07/06 Credit Pending $25.00 $59.43

Some one is making direct deposits into my account... Idk who is doing it but yea....

i lol'd at that pigeon thing... why do people think its so nessicary to control yourself on a rant on the internet? doesnt that just make things worse when you hold things in? rofl...