Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Antarctic (No-Loss)

Antarctic (No-Loss)

Version: 1.0.5b

Author: Zynastor

Category: 1.15

Screenshot:

Description:

Maphack for StarCraft/BroodWar 1.15 (No-Loss)

Antarctic v1.0.5b

Maphack for StarCraft/BroodWar 1.15 (No-Loss)

Made by Zynastor ([email protected])

http://www.bwhacks.com

Features

- Maphack

- Unit state hack

- Safe clicks

- Invisible target clicks

- Download status display

- Refresh fix

-----------------------------------------------------

- Maphack

Comes with three different modes which are off, lite and full.

- Unit state hack

view the state of another players unit, for instance the build queue of buildings and upgrades.

- Safe clicks

Undetected (Client-sided) left clicks on anything you wouldn't normally have vision of.

- Invisible target clicks

Allows you to target units/resources you wouldn't normally have vision of. This feature is disabled

by default because it can be detected by other players, you can toggle it on/off using Ctrl+Insert.

- Download status display

Shows download status at all times.

- Refresh fix

Forces starcraft to refresh the screen constantly.

Usage:

- Insert : Toggle through the maphack modes.

- Ctrl+Insert : Toggle invisible target clicks on/off.

Notes:

- Load after you have entered battle.net and before game play.

- Not recommended for use in ladder games.

Copyright © 2007 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Download The File

Submitted by YourMother2, on Jul 11 2007, 11:25 AM

Edited by XGhozt

The link doesnt work...

Yes it does. I just tested it too.

The downloads system will be online by Wednesday (I hope)!

I was in one of the best clans to be in for sc reg (clan taow) And they kickd me out cuz they thought i gave this guy his second loss out of 70 and i got a draw...That has happend twice since 98'

But since the no loss hack is out they thought it wasa hack so im glad i got to see the 1/1000 chance happen.

82_profile_arts_By_1on1__useast.zip

Edited by callmeghosty

Why do i still get losses if this is the "No-Loss" Hack.. KC's no loss hack gave losses too, i even tried to run them both and i still get losses.

Maybe ill try running the warden workaround, see if it makes a difference.

Why do i still get losses if this is the "No-Loss" Hack.. KC's no loss hack gave losses too, i even tried to run them both and i still get losses.

Maybe ill try running the warden workaround, see if it makes a difference.

You should use that whenever you use any hack anyway. It's always a plus... until they patch it. Which they will, eventually. I just hope Blizzard doesn't actually get pissed off and decide to use Warden to its full potential. Things would get very ugly then. You know they could easily change it to where instead of getting a loss or disconnect, you get your account deactivated and CD-key banned. That, and they could constantly update Warden to detect all hacks with a server-side update and flag for a mass ban. You wouldn't even know it until it was too late. Who knows, maybe they already are? :D

I doubt they are, they are too busy nurturing their stupid little WC3 Garden.

I am actually familiar with the Blizzard and Bnet staff. They have a full-time team that only focuses on starcraft. Once most of the hacks are released publicly they find the gap in the programming that allowed these hacks to work and again they "patch" the holes and look for any that they missed or created from the previous patch. They still care about starcraft gameplay because it is huge in Asia and is a profession. They actually have some contracts with some of the pro-gameplay companies of Asia to keep the gameplay on the internet fair and as equal as possible.

I am actually familiar with the Blizzard and Bnet staff. They have a full-time team that only focuses on starcraft. Once most of the hacks are released publicly they find the gap in the programming that allowed these hacks to work and again they "patch" the holes and look for any that they missed or created from the previous patch. They still care about starcraft gameplay because it is huge in Asia and is a profession. They actually have some contracts with some of the pro-gameplay companies of Asia to keep the gameplay on the internet fair and as equal as possible.