Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Eudemonsonline

Around the time I got bored of Starcraft because flooding loading channels and loosing my collection of over 1k and W3 and over 5k SC cd keys, I decided to play another game, being that I don't have much to spend with and a shit ass computer I decided to look for a free mmorpg, ya and I know there are games out there like WOW but please don't come in with your shit saying this game and that game, anyways the game is still it it's beta stages so it's not entirely done but it still has attracted alot of people, theres lots of competition in this game and very hard to advance, the only disadvantage is that this game has hardcore paypallers who use an insane amount of money to become stronger which leaves poor players having to work really hard to get to the top, I could explain the game but knowing some of you people its just not worth the time, check out the game at eudemonsonline.com if you decide to play pm me and I "might" help you out. anyways check out the site and look around. Actually no one post here lol, don't want to hear your comments lol, just read it and bleeeeh...

link?

just look for it on google. eudemonsonline.com ? maybe

...I could explain the game but knowing some of you people its just not worth the time, check out the game at eudemonsonline.com if you decide to play pm me and I "might" help you out...

:ermm: