Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Got A Idea So Come Do It

u guys think ur so good u know who u are the ppl who can make hacks well if ur so good make a ANTI HACK yes thats right ANTI HACK for a certian hack dunno which but for one of em that makes the ppl kill themselves if they have it on sorta like the old penguin plug speakin of it anyone got a link for a good one or for one that might come out soon i know theres gonna be one

Anti hack sounds kinda lame, i mean if your good enough it doesn't matter if someone hacked, besides what about mods?

wat if its a drop hack u know and they go to use it on u skill wouldnt matter at all like if they had the program to make u drop and the anti hack would make them kill emselves cause they tried to drop u or somethin idk jut and idea cause i was bored

screw anti hacks... plus its pointless

To tell you the truth... Anti HAck sounds great. Yesterday I was talking tojack about morals. I HAVE MORALS ! I use mineral hack once in a while to have fun and never use mh because it is kind of lame no offence.

My Idea

Anti Hack that crashes people who use mh like that sniper game with anti hack.

Anti Hack that crashes them if they spam, try to drop, lag, or anything else that pisses people off.

yeah these all sound like good ideas in theroy, but what about an anti-anti hack? I mean come on, it could be like the never ending story! :mage:

wow bud, way to repeat the same thing that like 10 other people have said LOL it's ok we know you are spamming to get the DL's

LOLLL

don't you think it is funny when somone doesn't have anything else better to post? n00bs!

lol yeah it is kinda funny laughing at someone with no life

yeah it's funny, but at the same time...sad

yes very very sad but that sad ness gets coverd up with laughter very very quickley

lice wtf are u smoking who would use an anti hack an anti hack would be a hack for a hack so

ur still using a hack cept ur jus hacking another hack which would still be hacking

hes got a point....