Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

~~>Dаяқ_тәмp<~~

I woudl liek to point out to everyone that didn't realize it.

But we converted from a hacking site to an overall gaming site.

kthxbai

And Welcome Dark Temp!

How did you make that E? Was it an alt code?

Only weird people come to a hacking site, and talk about how gay it is to use hacks.

Noob ^_^ Here's a can of STFU Now eat.

wow i like ya already... welcome to Ghoztcraft... so can ya show us what ya got?

ps... btw just ignor thahoov.... allot of ppl hate him around here and nobody knows why hes not banned yet

First off I have more posts than you. Second I don't see how it is normal to come to a hacking site if you don't like hacks. Thats all, Im not trying to be mean.

How would I get banned? I haven't broken any rules that would constitute a ban.

ThaHoov is worse then me o.0

First off I have more posts than you. Second I don't see how it is normal to come to a hacking site if you don't like hacks. Thats all, Im not trying to be mean.

How would I get banned? I haven't broken any rules that would constitute a ban.

you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

hmm looks like 2 to me... im waiting for a threat... cuz if we see a threat then BAM 4 rules are broken

Edited by Nuker

Well, first of all Bounder was the one who posted offensive stuff, not me. I was just calling him on it. I wasn't any more vulgar than him, and he is supposed to be an admin. Second, I haven't been any more vulgar than most of the members on this site. So I fail to see how I broke two rules.

Besides, it seems as if we have gotten off the subject. The guy could be cool, I just was pointing out how it is strange to join a hacking site if you are against it. Thats all.

I woudl liek to point out to everyone that didn't realize it.

But we converted from a hacking site to an overall gaming site.

kthxbai

And Welcome Dark Temp!

How did you make that E? Was it an alt code?

Nah, there's something in your toolbar on your windows task bar called the language bar. You can set it to those characters.