Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mineral Hack

Lol, what? How am I a noob? I thought id just let you guys know there are still exploits in starcraft. But I dont really care. I got the mineral hack all to myself. <3

Oh and ill gladly 1v1 somebody to prove it. :P

Edited by hacker1337

Nobody is there..

If anybody wants proof whisper me, my accnt is Jiggie.

Edited by hacker1337

This hack either looks like it's on an UMS map where you get an Egg then it kills the egg and adds +500 minerals, OR he cancels the drone production and he gets 500 mineral in melee. No idea.

probably on ums..he will probably say "lets 1v1 on ums so i dont get a loss." What a joke...go get hit in the fucking head with a baseball bat and die you piece of shit..

The replay says what game type it is, top vs bottom.

Edited by hacker1337

In the replay lobby under the password it should say the gametype. If it doesnt then if somebody wants to 1v1 me ill save replay.

HAHAHAHA HAHHAH AH AHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHA

HE ISN'T LYING I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES!! HE MADE MINERALS FROM DRONES IN BINARY DEF!!! TOTALLY NOT RIGGED OR ANYTHING SO HE IS RIGHT!!!

I can hardly believe it but it's true!!!

He uses the cancellation method. Thats all. A simple program that rewrites the hex, however... no rocks appear like they did in zero...........

Slash, if you write it then we'll have a hack for which people will buy VIP. :P

bleh. i dont know the address of the refund amount, and ohhh dude i could so do this.... hmm

i would love to do this, but I'm not brainy enough, although, i do have an IQ of 98!! wohoo!!!

I think 98 is under the average. I'm not sure.

"Current player" has suffered exactly 1 death of "Zerg Egg"

Modify resources "add" "500" "minerals".

Preserve trigger.

GG kthxbai.

Edited by Dаяқ_тәмp

i just played him 1v1.. i created.. wasnt ums.. he was zerg.. ... it works.. he made 5 hatcheries.. in 30 seconds

Lol... no. He uses Asm to rewrite the value of the item inside the larva. Lets say he builds a drone. He then uses asm to rewrite it to the move command... Then, when he cancels, appearntly the value of a move command is worth 500. He told me he can use other values... now i just have to find the addresses, then we will have a new hack!

lolz nice. dont release it to public if u do make a hack.. its just gonna ruin the fun of sc... :-\

ill make it. idk if i will release it. it really wont take long... even if i use tmk... idk though lol. I could write it in c and have it part of ghozt.dll.................................

but never public

If anyone can find me a chart that corresponds the hex code to the unit, i will give htem a copy of the hack. i really dont need it, however having that will decrease the time. I could also revive my old hack... Idk though, that may take too long. bleh....

off topic.. by when is Ghost.dll .. version 3.. comin out?

eventually. if i get this hack in it before tis major releaase, heck yea!

ill be back around 9-10... if anyone finds that chart... pm it to me, ill have the hack done tonight

Sign in to follow this