Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mineral Hack

wow man.. thats sick... shit i'm so happy i'm vip on this site.. that is if u release it to vip members, damn man, GO PROSLASHER.

From everything I've read, apparently it's real. Hopefully you understand why I called you, hacker1337, a newb in the first place..because it hasn't been done and I've been told over and over that its impossible to ever create again.

i said

ok there buddy
simply because i opened up the rep with bw chart and it showed up vs computer, and i think we all know thats easy to acomplish. well... i hope slasher makes this... and uh.. btw r u Hacker1337 from mafia coders, or hackerzpalace?

I didn't watch the replay until someone said something, cause I tried scanning the .rar file and didn't work so I didn't want to open it just in case it was some virus.

yup im making it now... lol. tthis is gonna be hard, as I know little asm, c, and vb... xD dont worry though, im working on it. Lol.

let me see.

bleh any one know of a good debugger EDIT: That will allow me to run the program in windowed mode?

some one give me a hand. useast... channel Ghoztcraft... i need help finding the values

shouldnt this be moved in the vip section? :D

may as well move to vip... ugh wtf. im using vista and everytime i load ollydbg and sc, it crashes my op... any other debuggers?

i need one that will basically watch the program. i cant find softice. but yea, i need it to watch when i click and all that.

I still don't get how this is possible without d/cing . If not Warden dected.

Lol, no.

is that offline mineral hack................

You should actually read the posts before asking that...the answer is no, he already showed Download (a.k.a. Zhuinden) online.

ya i really hate when ppl do shit liek that, i mean .. especially when theres 2 pages TOTAL

Mineral Hack Picture by me

http://www.usaupload.net/d/25tlg7hokmr

If you have ever played Binary Defense, you'll understand the picture. If you don't, I'll explain: The ingame timer says 30 seconds have elapsed, and a mutalisk costs 120. You start with 10 mineral and 10 gas, the dude has sent me 4 mutalisks and has ~170 gas right in the beginning.

lolz public mineral hack released....gg

Just in case.. you can download the Mineral Hack, made by Zynastor below...

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9343&d=1186223649

Wow fucking BWH always has to ruin everything. Those fgts over there ALWAYS make EVERY good hack public. What the hell happened to the old day? Those fucking fgts.

I bet Slasher is pissed as hell right now...

Mineral Hack

Version: 1.0.2b

Author: Zynastor

Category: 1.15

Screenshot:

img-1-1186341397.jpeg

Description:

Zerg mineral hack

MineralHack v1.0.2b

For Starcraft/Brood War 1.15

Made by Zynastor ([email protected])

http://www.bwhacks.com

Features:

- Zerg mineral exploit with auto cancel.

Provides you with about 500 minerals each time this exploit is used on a larva, Hydralisk or

Mutalisk, it may also have different effects on the game when used in UMS games.

- Zerg mineral exploit crash protection

This will protect you from a crash that may occur when the mineral exploit is used by you or

anyone else in the game.

Usage:

- Press 'End' key : Uses mineral exploit on a selected larva, Hydralisk or Mutalisk.

Notes:

- Load after you have entered battle.net and before game play.

- Not recommended for use in ladder games.

Copyright © 2007 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Download The File

Submitted by YourMother2, on Aug 4 2007, 11:34 AM

Edited by YourMother2

Mineral hack

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Zynastor

Category: 1.15

Screenshot:

Description:

Zerg mineral hack exploit

Mineral hack exploit for StarCraft/BroodWar 1.15

by Zynastor

http://www.bwhacks.com

Features

- Zerg mineral hack exploit

Usage

- Press delete key on a selected zerg larva and cancel it to gain about 500 minerals.

Important Note

- If you let the zerg egg morph until it finishes the game will crash.

Download The File

Submitted by YourMother2, on Aug 4 2007, 06:34 PM

All of you people cursing out that this is public, id like to take a moment to say:

FUCK YOU.

I dont mind paying for hacks, VIP access, or whatever, it doesnt matter to me. However as much as i wouldnt mind, i cant. Im 15 and my parents are dick faces, i couldnt have a paypal if i wanted it. And to top it all off im supposed to mail some 2-5$ half way across the country? No.

Look, im greatful that hacks are even released. Im the first to put the noob whiners in their place when theyre spamming flames because they cant get a perfectly good hack to work. Im the first to thank before i download, and if not im testing it first because it might be questionable. And you have the idioctic thought to tell us WTF NO PUBLICZ!!!

Well fine. If thats how you feel make your own shit and dont release it. But when a hack maker is nice enough to give something this good out, i know how lucky i am that i can get my hands on it.

New patchs arent the end of the world. Infact, ive been cheering on 1.16.

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH....

GOD DAMN IT.

DAMN, this sucks.

Sigh. Welp... Lol, i guess imma go back to my old terran hack

some 1 should have moved this to the vip section -.-

agreed.

bet you some money that zynastor read this thread.

Why the hell would this get moved to a VIP Section when Zynastor has released it to the public on BWHacks? The moment any website releases a private hack to the public, the other websites better good as hell releases theirs as well, or they are gonna get pwned by the amount of nubs bypassing their site just to get to the website that has the public private hacks.

I also cheer on version 1.15b or 1.16. This shit has got to go. Starcraft is no longer fun when 95% of the community hacks, especially when 94.99% don't deserve it.

Sign in to follow this