Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarEdit.net is Coming back!

Thanks to Darkomni for informing me about this! Everyone check it out: staredit.net is coming back, they have a page up with a slogan that says "Hell, It's about time". They did a good job on that design too.

Awesome! It was an amazing site and I've really missed it. I thought it was gone for good. Thanks for letting us XGhozt I appreciate it.

I'm glad that Staredit is coming back. They had the most pwnage maps and mods! I'm a lot more into mapping more than modding now-a-days, but I like to take a good visit back to mods every once in a while. :P

It went down? O.O

i noticed it was coming back up a week ago but they had a different picture than now. I missed staredit it was my favorite sc site before i found Ghoztcraft and it went down.

It was a thing, they were unable to pay the bill, so their host had to take down the web site. Moose didn't feel like fixing, but I guess he finally felt that all the people needed Staredit.

That picture has been up for like a week, lol

I wonder if they are going to completely start fresh or restore like half a backup and then upgrade?

I wonder if they are going to completely start fresh or restore like half a backup and then upgrade?

Well I hope they bring back like some of the essential files, such as the mod programs-and tutorials with them.

Otherwise it had a lot of shit on the site, so a fresh start from users posting their own mods and whatnot wouldn't bother me. :P

Edited by Suteki

They're back, everything is gone.

Id just like to state for the record:

The SEN your getting isnt the SEN you once loved.

I dont want to go into detail and i know people arent going to take that the way i mean it, but thats quite simply all im going to say.