Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Speed up ure computer browser

Please note that this may speed up your internet connection it may also force your browser to use alot of ram. And, also note that some web servers allow only so many requests per IP. Other than that, if your computer can handle that many requests at the same time then you shouldn't have a problem.

Mine is already as fast as that, and I didn't follow that.

XGhozt is right, it uses more ram. Most users know about this speed-up option but not very many use it for obvious reasons. Plus if you have dial up or wireless it doesn't help. The fastest internet I have ever seen was in Washington State. There, they are expirementing with fiber obtic internet connections. It is internet at the speed of light, literally. So you recieve the website as fast as your computer can process the action. It is pretty cool. That was a few years ago so I don't know how the fiber obtic connections have progressed.

Hmm Yeah works alright.

How come it takes so long to load GC XGhozt? :(

Enable the cookies for the site and it wont take so long to open.

Enable the cookies for the site and it wont take so long to open.

Thats wrong, unless Firefox is that poorly programed o.o/

Cookies store small bits of data on the users computer, without them you wouldn't be able to Login.

Ghoztcraft takes a while to load in FF and IE becuase of the massive about of JavaScript that has to proccess.

XGhozt should design a light yet apealing skin for the slower/Dial-Up users.

Now on topic:

There seem to be alot of fixes for Firefox to make it go faster? Why can't keep up with IE so it needs to use more Ram then IE?

IE aint even competition. Nice try though.

I don't see how using that much ram to load a website is an advantage.