Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Graphics Chain

This is something I've picked up from a couple of Gfx forums years back and I thought it should be fitting if I brought it here lol.

Its quite simple really.

A Graphic chain is a sig, or composition, created from many different members. Similar to a collab, but its created in turns.

The first user creates a thread, saying they are starting a graphic chain. They provide the theme, text and dimensions, and colors.

They post whatever part of the sig they want to contribute, the text, border, brushing, render, anything. They then save the jpg and post it, then save the psd and upload that as well (use the attachment feature).

The next user then takes that psd, continues following the theme and colors provided in the first post. When all users agree its done, go ahead and post it as Completed Chain.

This is an extremely good way to pick up some techniques and styles from other sig designers.

Anyone interested in making this a Forum Game in GC?

Here's an example of how its done... http://www.audigex.com/gfxforum/viewtopic.php?t=5957

Post something and I'll contribute.

count xthar in

Pretty cool idea. I'd like to do something like this.

I'll start something up in an hour. I gotta hit the road now.

BBL

Hey, sorry for the Double Post.

Let's start this chain. Let's see some progress.

Chain1.jpg

Click the Image to download the PSD.

shouldnt thisbe in the gfx section? ill help too, but in the end when its reallyimportant.

Well.. its a forum game for Graphics soo..

I don't know lol. Thats up to the Mods now...

It's fine in this section. I will join in eventually. :P

ill attempt to do something with it but ill probably get bored half way threw and say screw it then press the magical X at the top right of my screen

Edit: never fucking mind photoshop is being a worthless mother fucking cock sucking piece of anal raping shit so i cant and wont do anything

Well the point is someone has to do something so we can continue.

Whatever that may be, it has to be a small factor so other people can have a chance and edit it themselves.

ill contribute laterlol

:(

Lazy asses lol

/ bump ?

if three other people are interested in playing, we can start this back up.