Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Instant Kill On Comp

like how winbots dont work anymore could u make something that would host a game and make a pass so its private then play a comp and when 2 minutes pass instantly win then do over that would be great for melee wins. THANK YOU Ghoztcraft!!!

Ahh,thats like a winbot and no there won't be anything like that,probably just winbot

Guest BeBest_Site_Ever

dude, u can make ur own.. use a macro and let it reapete. u need 2 comps its legal and u cant get in shit.. ( lol who gives a damn)

Ya,and seriously,plz try google first and if you can't find it then ask us and if we don't want to help then make it by yourself I guess

Guest BeBest_Site_Ever

well meh... google dont always work

btw, im posting so i can download, so ull se 5 of these

you wanna raise ur rank so then you can say, i cheated my way up here? its one thing to earn it and be proud cause uve accomplished something. so either use a winbot, if it doesnt already work, dont ask people to write new ones for you.

your all spam masters

well im cool with it, gotta ask HG too, im sure ging is cool with it

There is a winbot for 1.13f at www.elitegrounds.net (prolly the only updated thing on that site) but i havnt used it so i dont know how good it works

like how winbots dont work anymore could u make something that would host a game and make a pass so its private then play a comp and when 2 minutes pass instantly win then do over that would be great for melee wins. THANK YOU Ghoztcraft!!!

DUDE UR DUMB OR SOMETHING ?