Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sginature Request.

Well we will wait and see if snoo picks Z's or div's...

Should I make one too?

im uploading it right now, sorry just been kind of busy with the house.

jamescopy.png

if you want anything changed just let me know, i'm happy to do it, i've never worked with that kind of ratio, i prefer thinner ones compositionally

You both pwn, hardcore. I made this request because I don't currently have photoshop, and it's strenuous to get it with 1 gig and a half hard drive. :-/

They're both excellent, and I like what was done.

Div, I do have one favor to ask. Do you think you could change the size of the canvas to 320 pixels? If not, it rly doesn't matters, because it owns hard anyways.

Well we will wait and see if snoo picks Z's or div's...

This isn't a competition.

: O Z's is awesome so is Div's though. I must say i like Z's better because of the colors though.

LOL

yea np, cuttin it right now

I don't think he was referring to a competition, he was just saying that we'd see which you liked more.

yea np, cuttin it right now

thanks, thanks. I wasn't aware it would be so large length wise. I've used that same size many times before, but it never looked so big. Then again, my video drivers arent installed yet, so there are allot of visual distortions. :-/

I don't think he was referring to a competition, he was just saying that we'd see which you liked more.

I'm not going to compare. That would be wrong. They are at two different skill levels, and made signatures each in different genres.

jamme.png

I understand your reasoning Snoo ;)

I'm not going to compare. That would be wrong. They are at two different skill levels, and made signatures each in different genres.

So one of them is better than the other? if not then what did you mean by two different skill levels.

Damn, everyone is getting owned today.

jamme.png

You own hard, div. I still think you critique harshly, but you're good. NOT the best I've seen, but it's hard for me to admit when people actually have skill. You guys, no doubt, have skill.

So one of them is better than the other? if not then what did you mean by two different skill levels.

Let me put it like this. I think they're both awesome, and I'm going to use them. That's it, no more to it.

Who cares. No one makes a siggy them same way. They are both good now since div resized his its a 9/10 and a 9/10 for z's also. The only thing different with z's its a littler lighter on the colors... Div's has a harder purple.

Who cares. No one makes a siggy them same way. They are both good now since div resized his its a 9/10 and a 9/10 for z's also. The only thing different with z's its a littler lighter on the colors... Div's has a harder purple.

The only thing that makes an awesome signature is lighting. You can do more with lighting than you can actual brushes.

The only thing that makes an awesome signature is lighting. You can do more with lighting than you can actual brushes.

Yeah :sweat: Tried that, didn't work out so well for me.

Yeah :sweat: Tried that, didn't work out so well for me.

I see you as more of a conventional artist. I do see you as an artist, so don't ask me why I'm calling you that.

You do awesome in your department, just as Div does awesome in his.

also, to manufacture lighting like that takes some serious practice. Just as you lack in his area of expertise, I'm sure he lacks in yours.

... Weird, I don't know if I should feel complimented or insulted but all in all, thanks for requesting me to make you a sig.

See ya on MSN :P

... Weird, I don't know if I should feel complimented or insulted but all in all, thanks for requesting me to make you a sig.

See ya on MSN :P

lol, I take it my babbling was a little difficult to follow.