Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Member Deletion!

Once again, only about 20-30 members have less than 5 posts, 480 have less than 1.

that makes no sense at all

because how can the 5- have less than 1-?

the 1 and under are included in 5 and under

are you passing math?

it think less than 5 posts means people that have posted 2,3,4 or 5 times, not including 1. like, people with 5 or less posts, is and ADDITIONAL 20-30 than the original 400.

hope this doesnt count as spamming ;)

yes it does. Quoting somone and then saying nothing except hope this doesn't count as spamming? LOL i am really hoping you are kidding

wha?

I just don't think he really understands, I am trying to give him chances and warn him, try to teach him what to do etc....sometimes they make it hard

lol 400+ spamzors goneeeee yayyyyyyyyyy

People.. Less than or equal to 1. Meaning people with 1 posts OR 0 Posts will be deleted! Its not that hard of a concept! :P

Basically it's like this:

Noob spammer - omfg eye did mi 1 post!!1 now were r teh hax man!!1 man goztcrat ur nubs man!111 u dont evin giev hax nemor ur nubs!111

- End of Story.

<3

Training name, Im sure you have already been told this, but keep your spam/flaming to the flame boards, you are gonna be suspended if i see anything remotely close to this again. You think you are so great with your flaming everyone, every time you turn around. You need to grow up bud, learn something about people interaction all i ever see you do is give people crap about something. You hardly have anything intelligent to say. You just want people to think you are smart so you think going around putting everyone down will make people think that. Grow up!

Training name, Im sure you have already been told this, but keep your spam/flaming to the flame boards, you are gonna be suspended if i see anything remotely close to this again. You think you are so great with your flaming everyone, every time you turn around. You need to grow up bud, learn something about people interaction all i ever see you do is give people crap about something. You hardly have anything intelligent to say. You just want people to think you are smart so you think going around putting everyone down will make people think that. Grow up!
You don't know anything about me. Who are you to judge what I think and what I am? You can't tell me that I am here to flame people just to make myself seem special. I really don't care how people look at me. I call people what they are, and in some way, I hope it helps them.

You have no idea how many times I have been nice to people. I gave that up a long time ago as it did absolutely nothing.

Edited by Training-Name

well As i do agree with the fact that I do not no you. I do not like the fact that you flame everyone out side the flame boards. And you do flame a lot with nothing to really back your self up. Just need to act more mature thats all! follow the rules and respect the other members and staff and everything will be fine.

We should get back on topic about member deletion

how many members do you think will be eliminated when they delete them? down to like 800-900 range? that would be my guess