Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Client Side Keylogger

Client Side Keylogger

Version: 1.0.0

Author: --

Category: Programs

Screenshot:

Description:

Client Side Keylogger

This program will log all numbers, letters and spaces made from your computer when set. It makes itself invisible so your victim is unaware.

You can set it, let your friend or foe log into his or her account then come back and open the program and see all that he or she has typed.

I originally began making this for my own private use but decided that i might as well give it out for others to use.

Made by Poply

Download The File

Submitted by Poply, on Sep 17 2007, 03:18 AM

Edited by Poply

cool i guess but this only works if all of your friends come over and go on your computer?

Yeah, it's only client side. So there's no use sending it to anyone with malicious intent.

lawl, it's exactly like Knwn's keylogger, just probably with less green XD

Wow! This is pretty savage man! I'll be sure to put this to good use.

im the only onr that uses my compter :)

im the only onr that uses my compter :)

same here all of my friends that come over bring their laptops with their 2 Gigs RAM and all that good stuff. >.>

same here all of my friends that come over bring their laptops with their 2 Gigs RAM and all that good stuff. >.>

Then when they are taking a dump, download the program yourself onto his machine. Hide it, and at the next change, open sesame it.

rofl XD you evil people. I've had key loggers for years and I never wanted to do that.