Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

'Ninjas' Rob Richland Gas Station

Female 'Ninjas' Rob Richland Gas Station With Sword, Dagger

RICHLAND TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Police said two women dressed as ninjas were responsible for the hold-up of a Richland Township gas station Saturday morning using a samurai sword.

Police said the two women -- one with a dagger, and the other carrying the sword -- entered a Sunoco station in the 5600 block of Route 8 at about 3 a.m.

According to police, the women tied up the clerk and robbed the store of cash, cigarettes and lottery tickets.

"They were all covered in black and carrying swords, so it did appear that they were dressed like ninjas," said Chief Robert Amman of the Northern Regional Police Department. "Swords, daggers could be used to seriously harm victims, so this is a very serious crime."

Police said the clerk was not harmed and is OK.

No arrests have been made and no suspects have been identified.

Rick Lekki said it was hard for him to believe that a robbery occurred across the street from his business, R and J's bar.

"It's shocking. Things like that just don't happen out here. I just can't believe it happened," Lekki said.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police.

Source: http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/1...828/detail.html

lawl that is hilarious. Sad that they got robbed, but still a funny choice of disguise XD

Funny? THATS AWESOME!!

I'd love to go Ninja on a gas station :)

I'll be jumping on the Snack Bar waving my sword n shit.. hacking on some blunt object cuz I'm super bad ass like that.

Then do my Bruce Lee impression and be like.. "I demand that you pop a squat and lay out your green across the table."

Then he'll give me this confused look on his face and I yell GIMME THE CASH MUTHAFUCKA!

Very Ninja like of me, I know. Would a smoke bomb be too much? I don't think so.. and I'm off! *ignites a smoke bomb and it esplodes*

*cough* *cough*

Maybe not the greatest of ideas...

Gaah mY EYES!! I CAN'T SEE!!

I thought robbers were getting stupider each time,(well they are but) it seems they're finding funnier ways of committing the stupid.

hahah yes the pot ninjas attack again hahaha

YAY FOR NINJAS!

Well that made my day, i've heard of some stupid robberies b4 but this takes the cake