Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ezyrewards

GET FREE STUFF

* NO joke, NO scam, NO spyware!!

Go to this link: http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=196735 there is just ezyrewards.com but use that link i gave you instead because thats my referral link and if you complete offers with that link, you get points and i get a copy of the points.

Get free PSP, Ipod Nano, Coupons, Amazon Gift Cards, Domains, Custom Rewards

1. Register with your real info (address, name etc) so you can your free stuff through shipping.

2. Log in and complete offers to get points using that link i gave you.

3. Complete offers with FAKE INFO!!! otherwise you will get spammed through email, junk phone calls, or craploads of junk mail. (if it requires email verification, put your real email address so you can finish it. Once verfied, just send that email to spam section). If you dont want that shit, I recommend you simply bullshit the offers when it comes to name or email or address so you dont get spammed.

4. The more offers you finish, the more points, the more stuff you can get for free.

5. To view all the standard rewards, click on Claim Reward on the Member's menu.

6. To get major points, try doing "click and win". They reset the contest every week. Click on the banner once a day until they pick the winner and they reset it again. The more clicks, the higher the chance youd win 400-1000+ points.

7. To get custom rewards or stuff you want but its not listed in the Claim Reward, contact them and say something similar to this: "I'm asking if I can have [the thing you want] as my custom reward. Thank you.... Be polite. They work their ass off to keep you guys happy. They would see if the thing you want is appropriate and if so, they will get the thing you want but you must get the amount of points they tell you to get..... Basically: ask for it, they get it, they tell you how much points it worth, complete offers or whatever to get points, once you have the required amount, tell them youd get the thing you want shipped to you in no time.

8. Go to referrals, and itll show you your referral link (its like the link i showed you at the beginning). Use this link to invite friends. If they use that referral link, lets say they complete an offer with that link. Once they get points for it, itll get copied and you get points for nothing. ex: friend completed offer, got 50 points. you did nothing but your friend used the link you gave him. You also get 50 points.

9. Once you get used to this, youd get points faster and faster, and be able to get more and more free stuff.

10. There are over 210,000 members. All gave + feedback on ezyrewards.com. Other sites takes forever to get points and free stuff getting everybody to think ezyrewards is slow to get a prize also. ezyrewards is one of the fastest. xpango.com sux balls

for more info: look it up on youtube, metacafe, google: ezyrewards

remember to complete offers with the link i gave you!

http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=196735

I've seen people say

"its a scam. They put extra charges on your credit card"
theres a good answer

No Credit Card Required

Unlike many rewards sites, ezyrewards does not require you to have a credit card or buy products to get rewards. Simply signup to free offers that are of interest to you and get rewarded. It is completely free!

i rofl at people at school when i told them about ezyrewards. they said its a rip-off. They never even heard of that site. so give it a try? lol they are missing out.

I swear!! this has no spyware or popups or anything like that!! if it does (of which it doesnt) go ahead and ban me. Yeah I'm that sincere about this

ill think about being generous and getting some cool stuff for you guys as well especially on christmas. if that is going to happen, i major points so use the link i gave you.

WENT ON FOX NEWS DOOD!!

some people pissed me off in class: we did nothing during english and i told people about ezyrewards and how its the most kick ass site in the world. they thought is was scam or said some shit like "Chris (gooner if it makes more sense at GC), i would be laughing when they come to your address and stalk you." what lamers. they told the whole class about "gooner is bsing. free stuff? wutever!!" that pissed me off heaps. they were telling everybody not to go there saying its a scam. i made a deal with them. If i show them a PSP with the shipping box that came with it (the shipping box is total proof) I'd get $100 from each person who thought its a scam.

dont you hate it when people tell others that your bsing and they agree and its like you guys are arguing 1vs like 10 people, and they win but your actually right? omg id be so lmao once i proove it.

how do you know it works?Have YOU PERSONALLY gotten an item through it?

is it possible then to have 2 people use each of the other ones link and they both get x2 points if they both do offers?

if your saying that if i use your referral link and u do the same to me and we do offers, yes both get the points of both.

-.-noob

lol jk ill do it and give u my link so we can get x2 points

o w8 dont u have to sign up at the link?

Edited by Chewy_Purp

I've yet to see some one actually confirm getting an item from one of these sites. I have though made about $100-$150 doing the sites that pay for completing offers and 'surveys'.

-.-noob

lol jk ill do it and give u my link so we can get x2 points

o w8 dont u have to sign up at the link?

wouldnt it work even though i have an existing account? cant i just use your link wiht my account?

uhm does it give more surveys later?

cuz if its only those then u have to get other people to do the rest to actuallyhave a chance for the psp here try to sign inhttp://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=204193

Edited by Chewy_Purp

i also have 625 points right now. I joined about a month ago. i was lazy for a week; if i wasnt, i probably gotten above 1200 points

i also have 625 points right now. I joined about a month ago. i was lazy for a week; if i wasnt, i probably gotten above 1200 points

so they put new surveys? everyday?

so they put new surveys? everyday?

i guess.... but today was fast. I completed every offer and instead of getting points 24 hours later, i got it like 15 min later. I started 450 points today, i now have 625!!!

and with all that, i guess i saw about 4 new offers that popped out in the offers menu.

im planning to get myself an ant farm