Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My New Phone

I guess you were poking it while we were chatting on skype huh...

Damn, I need a phone like that.

i would get that phone but from my pass history of losing so much shit its to risky

i would get that phone but from my pass history of losing so much shit its to risky

When you pay enough for something you tend to keep a closing eye on it. I don't think that would be a big problem, unless you're really THAT careless.. o.0

I need a new phone mine is garbage, but being broke doesn't help that problem.

I need a new phone mine is garbage, but being broke doesn't help that problem.

Mine was a gift, and I'm paying like 40 bucks for the monthly bill.. Just ask for a windows mobiel phone for your birthday =P

So considering how you have it for AT&T would it work with T-Mobile and other companies or just AT&T?

I'm pretty sure i'm stuck with AT&T, but I don't know for sure.

im to lazy to look back in the topic. So what was the price of your phone?

When you pay enough for something you tend to keep a closing eye on it. I don't think that would be a big problem, unless you're really THAT careless.. o.0

well i guess you have a point BUT i've lost 2 phones because of my dogs eating them! and they're not stupid they know how to open doors and odly know what matters to me most