Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Wiki] Administrators of Ghoztcraft

lol, I might consider using that in the future. Ideas like these make sarcasm a whole lot easier to understand through the internet. :(

Edited by Protoman

lol that's a very useful picture XD That should be a smiley :3

I wasn't serious about that, mainly because I want to be a moderator. If I felt moderators weren't important, why would I desire to become one? I guess I'm the only good reader who can interpret sarcasm. Viper, I apologies for my statement.

Lol you could have put j/k. Or something.... But with comments like the one you made you want to get it clear to others that you were just joking, ect...

Yep, I have tendency to that. I want others to apprehend my intentions before they can criticize me for something misinterpreted.

Usually I just want my information quick and concise. There is no need for apprehension unless it's for something of importance.

Usually I just want my information quick and concise. There is no need for apprehension unless it's for something of importance.

Well, try to comprehend the whole statement before posting against it.

If you made it clear the first time. There would be no criticizing.

Why is everyone against me, I feel so unimportant. I hate my life and everything in general *sniff* :wacko:

Edited by Protoman

Why is everyone against me, I feel so unimportant. I hate my life, and everything in general. *sniff* :wacko:

Please dont go emo on us.... Just make your points more clear next time.

Ghoztcraft is your life? or do you hate your life for something else :\ :victory:

Why is everyone against me, I feel so unimportant. I hate my life, and everything in general. *sniff* :wacko:

Please dont go emo on us.... Just make your points more clear next time.

Yeah, i kind of altered my post. Turns out, you caught it before the change eventuated. I like the old statement better, I'm going to change it back. :D

Ghoztcraft is your life? or do you hate your life for something else :\ :victory:

rofl,Sorry that made me laugh.

GC isn't my life, i tend to do other more productive things. I try to hone my skills in writing, reading, and other essentials based on education. I feel its a necessity to be ahead of the class. Along side, I work out and converse with friends on my leisure. Check out my wiki, explains more in dept about Protoman's life. :wacko:

Root Administrator > Administrators > Global Moderators

Global Moderators, do not = Administrators

Side Note: It is not cool to mess with people's posts even if you have the power to do so. That is called abusing your privileges.