Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zerg Mineralhack Protoss Mineralhack

Which mineralhack you perfer?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. which.

• Protoss mineralhack?
    • Zerg mineralhack?
    • Terran mineralhack?

maybe make it exlusive for us members only?

but then anyone can just join and then download it

Edited by speedskater

Terran mineral hack you say? PM me a picture, I dont beleive you. Come up with any excuse not to share a screenshot and your lying.

Edited by Huggy Bear

Terran mineral hack you say? PM me a picture, I dont beleive you. Come up with any excuse not to share a screenshot and your lying.

if they made a zerg mineral hack why is it impossible to make a terran/protoss mineral hack, and besides if u joined VIP u'd probaly b suprised on what hacks have been made

How would you know whats in there VIP? And I dont doubt that its possible to make a mineral hack for terran, I just dont think he can make it.

Well your right i dont know whats in VIP hacks but there has to be alot better stuff in the public section. but what makes u say he cant make it?

From what I've heard he doesn't know what he's doing. He tries to use agentgod's annihilation source code to make his own hack. Just look at his public hack, it blows. Not one feature in there works except maybe the zerg mineral hack that he stole. If he cant make any good hacks, why say you can make a mineral hack without proof? Diddn't he also say he was going to make a drop hack? 'i have it programmed i just dont have the address'? Wth is that about?

I'm not trying to flame it's just that he's giving you guys false hope.

Oh btw, I have the terran mineral hack and im going to give it to you guys I just need beta testers first.

Edited by Huggy Bear

Before Hubby Bear and his small brain. Mineralhacks have changed since the patch 1.12b and 1.13f so talk what you no and don't go blathering all the things you don't know.

post-3695-1196202502_thumb.jpg

Sry to b a burden Promasser but can i see 1 more pick thats not from 7v1 hardcomp

Edited by speedskater

All you did was make it cancel the addon... I dont even know how to program and I bet in 1 week I can make a better hack then you can.

Edited by Huggy Bear

All you did was make it cancel the addon... I dont even know how to program and I bet in 1 week I can make a better hack then you can.

Wow dude for 1s u said u made a terran mineral hack and needed testers, now u said i dont know how to program and but u still could make a better hack then he could in a week. Plus canceling the add on is like canceling the zerg egg for minerals, man ur dumb

Edited by speedskater

Huggy Bear you are acting like Jiggie. Hmm maybe you are but anyways in one week i want to see you make a DropHack + Terranmineralhack. And canceling the addon = 200 minerals ... Canceling the zerg egg = 500 minerals. Wanna talk now huh punk.

Lol! You never saw the connection now did you?

I have the terran mineral hack and im going to give it to you guys I just need beta testers first.
I will be releaseing a terran mineralhack probaly protoss soon.. But i need a beta tester with me.

And you say im dumb? Next time put the puzzle together before posting you dumbshit. Promasser is lying, but your just a mindless zombie asking for hacks now arn't you? You just proved how stupid you are. Go get a life you noob.

@Promasser: Lets see you make a drop hack + a terran mineral hack. Oh, even better. Lets see you make a speed hack that works or an offline mineral hack that works. You probably cant make either.

Edited by Huggy Bear

You might need to be banned. I already made a drophack + terranmineralhack + speedhack so like i said talk wactha know. Your new ass psh

Well one i dont really care about hacks, two even if promasser is lying and he doesnt make it big deal sure people are gona b disapointed but they'll move on with their lives unlike you whos still stuck in the pass (this also goes to you promasser) stop living in the pass

Edited by speedskater

From what I've heard he doesn't know what he's doing. He tries to use agentgod's annihilation source code to make his own hack. Just look at his public hack, it blows.

Oh btw, I have the terran mineral hack and im going to give it to you guys I just need beta testers first.

Well hes only a amateur isn't he? Agentgod'sTerranminhack could actualy be brought backto life if he gets the coding right.

Also lets see your hack then

Before Hubby Bear and his small brain. Mineralhacks have changed since the patch 1.12b and 1.13f so talk what you no and don't go blathering all the things you don't know.

You're right, they have changed

I dont even know how to program and I bet in 1 week I can make a better hack then you can.

Then do it

Huggy Bear you are acting like Jiggie. Hmm maybe you are but anyways in one week i want to see you make a DropHack + Terranmineralhack. And canceling the addon = 200 minerals ... Canceling the zerg egg = 500 minerals. Wanna talk now huh punk.

Yes im sure he couldn't do that.

You might need to be banned. I already made a drophack + terranmineralhack + speedhack so like i said talk wactha know. Your new ass psh

I can't wait

You guys stop flaming

okay now back on subject promasser mind if you show me a picture of the terran mineral hack that wasnt takin in 7v1 hardcomp