Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zerg Mineralhack Protoss Mineralhack

Which mineralhack you perfer?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. which.

• Protoss mineralhack?
    • Zerg mineralhack?
    • Terran mineralhack?

Well i was just guessing which mineralhack you perfer...

damn man i assumed this was a release post for some new hack.,.. welll u know what they say about assuming.. makes an ass out of you and me. (ass u me) hahah ... i think if theres a toss min hack the game would be craZY CUZ zlots are way too powerfull, and to mass em quick is untouchable, then i;d say ran and finnaly zerg.

I will be releaseing a terran mineralhack probaly protoss soon.. But i need a beta tester with me.

I will be releaseing a terran mineralhack probaly protoss soon.. But i need a beta tester with me.

Awesome, i encourage you to create one. I could use ran or toss hack :D

Voted: terran

Edited by Protoman

Once again...this is mystified.........................

*sigh*

definentley toss hacks.

there were some already existing terran hacks but they're out of date.

Toss all the way!

All I have is Vista so unless you plan on making it Vista compatible I probably won't be able to beta test it. But if you make it compatible then it would be great to help you out with this.

Also voted for Toss. I'll help test if needed, I'm on USWest server right now in channel Op Sithus.

Lol dang... Get v.i.p than or i might release it public :D

well although i voted i think u shouldnt make it public its a pain when everyone has them u cant join a melee game without like 4 people using the same hack

Protoss mineral hack. It's been a long time there have been any protoss only hacks.

Why would you make this hack public? I say keep it V.I.P.

If the zerg mineral hack is annoying when noobs use it, wouldn't terran and toss be the same? Im not VIP, but i think it should remain there. :o

well although i voted i think u shouldnt make it public its a pain when everyone has them u cant join a melee game without like 4 people using the same hack

maybe make it exlusive for us members only?

VIP Yes, but there is no way to control it if it's still released publicly, even if it's only on GC. But that still won't matter since they have not yet been made. Aside from Terran ones.

But that still won't matter since they have not yet been made. Aside from Terran ones.

There are Terran hacks out for 1.15.1?

right, also i've posted the error code on my topic.

is it possible to use the old codes from other patches to use for 1.15.1?

Technically yes, if you can update all the offsets, and whatever your doing isn't patched.

really, because then you could get some codes off annhilation or some other hacks.

anhilation terran hack was actualy pretty good

No cause you have to use GameAction. I Have the terranmineralhack done. However you can all thx AgentGod for deleteing the terranmineralhack picture at his site.

Hacks and Third Party Programs

What is a "hack" or "third party" program?

Any program made and distributed by someone other than Blizzard Entertainment, that is used to modify, cheat, or alter Blizzard Entertainment games.

These may include, but are not limited to:

- Programs that reveal the game map and/or player positions (commonly called maphacks)

- Programs that change text color in chat channels

- Programs that modify game items or units

- Programs that cause other players to disconnect from the game servers, or cause server/game crashes

What are the dangers of using hacks?

The use of trainers, cheats, or any kind of hacks (including but not limited to map hacks) is not allowed on Battle.net. As such, the use of such programs may result in the banning of your account(s) and possibly even your CD-Key from accessing Battle.net. Other risks include:

- Theft of your CD-Key.

- The hack creator could use your CD-Key, thus keeping you from being able to get on the Battle.net servers.

- This person could also break the Terms Of Use and cause your CD-Key to be muted or Banned.

- Theft of your Battle.net account name and password.

- The hack creator would have access to all your items and be able to delete or modify your characters.

- Hack causes player to start involuntarily dropping all of his/her items to the ground and then exit the game.

- Other players in the game are then free to pick up those items.

- Hacks can stop the game from working correctly, or make it very hard to connect to Battle.net.

- They may also contain Trojan horse viruses as well as back door programs that can grant hackers the ability to remove or manipulate data on your computer remotely and without your knowledge.

Any kind of hack, chat client, or third-party application can carry code to do any of the above. In addition, be wary of any site that prompts you to enter your Battle.net account name, password, or CD Key.It is safe to assume that any non-Blizzard site asking for that information is attempting to hijack your account or your copy of the game.

How do I report hacks?

Many of you may know the identity of some of these hackers. We would urge you to work with us to eliminate cheating by not supporting people or websites that promote cheating and hacking. If you know of someone who is using hacks of any kind, please fill out the webform here. Be sure to include as much information as possible about the situation.

Additionally, if you discover functioning hacks or sites with hacks, please notify us immediately by filling out the webform here. Please do NOT post links to these sites in any Blizzard forums, or list any such site address in Battle.net chat, as this may result in restrictions on your forum/chat privileges.

We believe that if we attack cheating on multiple fronts we can prevent hackers from negatively affecting other player's games. This effort is presented in the best interest of all parties that are passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic about honest and genuine gaming. We hope you understand the importance of this message and will be willing to work together with us in a unified effort to promote the well being of our games and our online gaming community.

I just reported someone for using a hack/duping/trying to scam people- will you actually take any action against them?

We truly appreciate you alerting us to behavior that might negatively impact Battle.net's online gaming community. We will take steps to monitor potential offenders, and will take appropriate action if we can positively identify a user breaking the Terms of Use. While it is our preference not to have to ban players from Battle.net, we will not hesitate to do so in the event of repeat violations.

How can I protect my computer/battle.net account from hackers?

For information about protecting your computer against hackers please take a look at our main Battle.net Account Security page.

Can you send me any hacks, cheats, trainers? Can you teach me to hack?

Definitely not. Blizzard Entertainment® does not support or condone the use or distribution of cheats and/or hacks for use with Blizzard Entertainment® games under ANY circumstance.

I got hacked somehow and lost all my items, can you get them back?

We are very sorry to hear that you are missing or have lost your items. Unfortunately, Blizzard does not create, restore, or transfer any items, on any account, for any reason. We are sorry for any inconveniences that this has caused you, but the only way to replace items is to find (or trade for) new ones.

Have you stopped all methods of duping Diablo II items?

All known methods of duping have been fixed, but hackers are always trying to find new ones. We will continue to monitor the Diablo II realms for duplication exploits and fix them as needed.

Is there any way to tell if a Diablo II item is duplicated?

Unfortunately, there is no sure-fire way to tell if an item is a dupe or not. The only item you can trust 100% is an item that falls off a monster you kill personally.

Our Stance On Hacks

Blizzard Entertainment takes an aggressive, zero-tolerance stance on hacks and cheats committed against any games played on Battle.net. Hack and cheat programs provide an unfair advantage to their users, and they impair, devalue, and in some cases seek to ruin the gameplay experience of legitimate players.

The use of such programs is a violation of the Battle.net Terms of Use Agreement and/or our products End User License Agreements. This can result in, but is not limited to, Battle.net account closures, muting or banning of Blizzard Entertainment CD-keys. We are now proactively tracking down all sites that host these programs. We would also like your help in this cause. If you have any information about Battle.net and/or Blizzard product hacks and cheats and the Internet sites that host them, please send us this information by filling out the webform here.

Solution ID: 21133

Mod Previewed and reminded that he could be banned. For repeatedly spamming the forums.