Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anti Hacks

Lately I have been running into a lot of hackers on starcraft, and I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with the competition. I don't like using hacks, but I need hacks to stop hackers.

Is there any hacks out their that detect (or prevent) hacks? If there are any programs that do this could you please provide a download link. I checked for threads that had a similar topic or download and couldn't seem to find it, so I apologize if its a redundant question.

anyways, cheers.

Short Answer: No

Though, i think there are/were some that prevented crash hacks. To my knowledge there aren't any anti-hacks.

If anyone makes anti-hacks, we will just find more and more ways around them.

Here antihack site you can rep+ me now :D i am a hacker and a anti-hacker lol. Also download Nexuiz and disable everything expect the spoof detector and the hack detector.

i have 1 question for you somulous you ever tried hacking? I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS

I don't find NexuiZ too reliable, but who knows? I never really got myself to test it, all I know is that in conjunction with Oblivion it freezes and crashes out.

ive seen nexuiz private XD Someone leaked it to meh:D

ProMasser, enough taunting people.