Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Sig

Keep it with out border and lose the "sin" text. Tbh, it lacks anything outstanding, but overall its a decent sig.

I dont under stand the lens flare... Also the bottom left corner dont make since how did brown become a color in here? 6.5/10

Keep it with out border and lose the "sin" text. Tbh, it lacks anything outstanding, but overall its a decent sig.

well is there anything wrong with it? I'm guessing you think it's boring. Am I correct?

I dont under stand the lens flare... Also the bottom left corner dont make since how did brown become a color in here? 6.5/10

That's no lens flare, its called proper lighting.

the bottom left corner is a c4d, set on normal with a little bit of liquefying on it. It probably doesn't match completely, I may not have desaturated it enough.

Edited by SomeIdiotNerd

Ooooh!! I really like that one! I think I have one a little like it but then again.....

If I can find it ill post it on a new thread!

It seems to have a little too much light maybe? ><

Then again, i am not an expert on gfx.

i thinks its too girly for a guy to pull that off. :ermm:

i think the picture can explain for itself. Its self explanatory, i don't wish to go into detail ;)

Protoman. Stfu.

lol, guess im not entitled an opinion. You should always respect other people's suggestions or opinions. If you don't like them, ignore them and move on. ;)

FYI: this is a forum, people share their ideas or notions in topics.

Edited by Protoman

Protoman has a point there.

We are entitled to opinions but so are we.

I think that making graphic arts is not about making it looks tough, girly or anything of the sort.

I have made some girlish sigs if you would like to see I can post a sig.

His sig is really nice. ;)

Great Job SIN! Don't change a thing in it! It looks great! It has great flow and movement, the colors are perfect and you did a great job with the lighting. 8/10 The theme isn't my favorite but you still did an excellent job.

yeah i like it pretty cool lookin

You're a lot better than I in GFX, so I really can't suggest anything. But I can say that you did an amazing job, and it looks great! I'd give it a 9/10 just because the lighting does seem a tad too bright IMO. But other then that, its an awesome sig. Good work!

I still don't understand how it's girly, but whatever, its from the game Magna Carta and tbh a lot of GFX artists use anime in sigs.

MagnaCartav5.png

Fixed a bit of stuff you guys didn't like

Edited by SomeIdiotNerd

Hmmm... Most of this was said already, but I guess I'll emphasize on some points:

Brown in bottom left (looks like a C4D) seems like it takes away. Maybe put it on a lower opacity, or a different layer mode.

The brightness on top seems a little TOO bright.

Kinda small (not saying that's a bad thing, it's just smaller than most people would make it)

On the C4D, it looks like you took an eraser with 100% opacity to part of it... (Mid-left)

Bottom-Left doesn't blend well with the rest of the sig.

Looks Great :D

i like the lens flare :tomato2:

dont change it, it looks great

7.753/10 :grin: