Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Not Ghostcraft

I was looking, and on a few logos we have I noticed that they spell Ghoztcraft as Ghostcraft...

That needs to be fixed... Some one please get on it O.O

i thought everyone knew it was Ghoztcraft :-/

Wow, I never noticed that. Like half of them has s, and one of them spells it GoshtCraft. WTF

Yea... I just noticed it today... on the angel one or w/e....

I mean, hell I know its Ghoztcraft but stillllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

XD

Goshtcraft? how did we not catch that? ;)

add a filter that changes Ghostcraft to Ghoztcraft :D.

I can't find the logo which has that typo in it. Care to provide a link?

I can't find the logo which has that typo in it. Care to provide a link?

Its the one with the angel... its not comming up for me n e more though :/

Oh, magic_bitch made that one. I'll remove it.

It you guys want your can blame your prolems on me life would be alot ezer for sure guys...thats how much u guys mean to me hahahaa <3 (im not ghay)

There are a few others, however I cannot get the links... Instead, I get php code... V.V

It you guys want your can blame your prolems on me life would be alot ezer for sure guys...thats how much u guys mean to me hahahaa <3 (im not ghay)

ok, i realize this is teh interwebz

but that grammer was rediculess... i mean srsly... if it takes me a couple of trys to figure out what the hell you are saying....

but that grammer was rediculess... i mean srsly... if it takes me a couple of trys to figure out what the hell you are saying....

Let's see. 6 mis-spellings, Four Incomplete Sentences, Improper capitalization, improper punctuation. Shall I go on? :D

Talking baout my gramer

im fewing kindf good

Edited by Gh鸞

Let's see. 6 mis-spellings, Four Incomplete Sentences, Improper capitalization, improper punctuation. Shall I go on? :D

yeah but you could understand mine... am i right?

Let's see. 6 mis-spellings, Four Incomplete Sentences, Improper capitalization, improper punctuation. Shall I go on? :o

Let's see--you have one misspelling, one incorrect sentence, four improper capitalizations, and your sentence structure isn't too entirely correct. Don't be a hypocrite, Alex. ^^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misspell#Misspellings

That link shows your misspelled word you tried to use in order to try to own someone else. I believe you have now been owned, Alex. GG' to you, sir.

Edited by Kurosu

Let's see. 6 mis-spellings, Four Incomplete Sentences, Improper capitalization, improper punctuation. Shall I go on? :o

Let's see--you have one misspelling, one incorrect sentence, four improper capitalizations, and your sentence structure isn't too entirely correct. Don't be a hypocrite, Alex. ^^

That link shows your misspelled word you tried to use in order to try to own someone else. I believe you have now been owned, Alex. GG' to you, sir.

Meh, go fuck yourself ^.^

Meh, go fuck yourself ^.^

A common reaction to those who can't make a comeback. ^^

Topic closed due to flaming. :o

J/K, Reopened. :)

i'll look out for more but i cant beleave we never notice that

That's funny.

You know for some reason the entire time I've been here I've been spelling it "Ghostcraft" even though the url doesn't even have it spelled that way. The best way to resolve this problem is to ban Xthar. I don't want to do this, but the decision is bigger than one man. Xthar, give me your moneys. I'm sorry.

<_<