Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Long Range Hack

Long Range Hack

Version: 1.0.0

Author: ProMasser

Category: 1.15.2

Screenshot:

Description:

Long Range Hack

LongRangeHack 1.15.2

Made by ProMasser

Starcraft Broodwar

Ghoztcraft.net

Version v1.0.0

Public Hack

===============================

Featuers

-Long Range Hack (3 States)

Hotkeys:

LongRangeHack > NUMPAD 0

Usage :

1.Lanuch starcraft broodwar

2.Make sure you have patch 1.15.2 installed

3.Go back and inject the hack

4.Report Bugs

Notes :

For does who dosen't know what Long Range Hack is. It makes a marine range a little longer

But it has to have the range upgrade in order for this hack to work also. Some times it shows the range

of units who have ranges (sometimes). Next update of this hack will prolly works for all range units.

And shows the range all the time.

Now works on sniper + marines but not any other units yet... And have not increased shooting range this can be use in sniperz.

Credits:

ProMasser- My Hax

Drakken - DLL template.

Jiggie - DLL Template & Nuke Anywhere info

Copyright © 2007 by ProMasser. All rights reserved.

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Download The File

Submitted by ProMasser, on Jan 26 2008, 08:11 PM

like how much range? can it shoot across the whole map?

Hm.

Does this really work?

Tell us approximately how much.

1. Does this work in melee only?

2. Does this apply to the rines of everyone else as well?

3. Does this apply to hero rines/ghosts (in UMS maps)?

4. Is this detected by Warden?

1. Does this work in melee only? yes

2. Does this apply to the rines of everyone else as well? no other team has ''marines" so no

3. Does this apply to hero rines/ghosts (in UMS maps)? he said you could use it in snipers

4. Is this detected by Warden? ummmm wtf? no

Sorry. I guess I did not make myself clear.

1. If my marine and opponent's marine (in a TvT game) attack each other, will my rine shoot it first?

2. In certain UMS maps (such as the common Diplomacy maps), hero ghosts and hero marines are used instead of normal units. Will this hack apply to those special units as well?

1. If my marine and opponent's marine (in a TvT game) attack each other, will my rine shoot it first? yes

2. In certain UMS maps (such as the common Diplomacy maps), hero ghosts and hero marines are used instead of normal units. Will this hack apply to those special units as well? no, i dont think

lol sorry if im a bit rude, i've just woken up

Thanks.

If both my opponent and I (in a TvT), have range upped marines, will my rines have further range than the rines of my opponent?

Just how far is the range changed?

If the marine's normal range is 4 and upped range is 5, does this make the upped range 6?

If it's increased by 1, I wonder why it can't be increased further.

dang that green is hard to see. But geez promaster, you have been on a programming rampage lately. Keep up the good work!

I just tested it. Ghosts have the exact same range. Unfortunately. This hack doesn't work.

1st screenshot is with the range hack injected, 2nd screenshot without the range hack.

Both times, the rightmost ghost moves the same distance to attack the goliath in the upper rightmost corner of the two rows.

SCScrbmpot_012708_031110.bmp

SCScrbmpot_012708_031544.bmp

Edited by orgo.love

I just tested it. Ghosts have the exact same range. Unfortunately. This hack doesn't work.

1st screenshot is with the range hack injected, 2nd screenshot without the range hack.

Both times, the rightmost ghost moves the same distance to attack the goliath in the upper rightmost corner of the two rows.

i told you Promasser stuff doesn't work

Just tested again with marines. Attached is the result.

As you can see, it doesn't work.

Edit: damn. Pic is too big. But I assure you that the marine moved the same distance when hitting the front goliath.

SCScrbmpot_012708_033437.bmp

Edited by orgo.love

Additional testing, without any other hacks.

No change. (attached are pcx files. I dunno how to get bmp files while using normal SC.)

edit: upload failed.... I guess you can't attach pcx files.

So it fails because you don't know how to use it trever? I told you clear how to use it and...

1.It increases snipers range by 3 or 4 (UMS Only) haven't tried it with melee

2.Marines it increases 2 (UMS Only) haven't tried it with melee

3.It is possible to shoot arcoss the map but will cause a loss

4.Is not detected by warden

5.Do not listen to magical-trever he is a failure trying to take me down its not working. So he needs to learn how to grow up.

6.orgo.love if you need help tell me on [email protected] msn. And i can play sniperz with you and show you how to work it.