Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Everyone Force A New Patch

... <<< thats all thats needs to be typed

Thank you. There we go (: That just shows how much this community doesnt like SpeedSkater LOL. So stop posting.

Blizzard isn't going to repatch. They dont care. They basically already remade a patch. They dont really care about SC1 that much anymore. It's impossible to "Force a new patch"

But, oh well i like my drop hax. Thanks ProSlasher for leaking a priv hack into a public thread =].

Edited by Eirith

That's why I don't pay for VIP, coz I know the mods and some of the VIPs leak it every once in a while anyway LOL. Everyone dl the drop hack before ProSlasher removes the link again,

yeah there wont be a new patch for a while. and omfg a just posted what next?

your right there not lessoning they're reading ^^ and obviosuly you do because u posted

your right there not lessoning they're reading ^^ and obviosuly you do because u posted

Way to spell "listening". It shows youre intelligence. The drop hack is public so stop complaining.

I'm up +6 wins now coz of this hack. Thanks ProSlasher for leaking it ^_^

if we wana start flaming you can start a topic if you like. but to the patch yeah Blizzard sucks because they just send you to the same link www.Blizzard.com/support. i wonder if they get money for typing that rofl

For the record, I never leaked it. It was unofficially decided to be public ish under the command of the creator.

post-229-1201724224_thumb.jpg

That's why I don't pay for VIP, coz I know the mods and some of the VIPs leak it every once in a while anyway LOL. Everyone dl the drop hack before ProSlasher removes the link again,

That's not true seeing as Jiggie doesn't have a problem with it to my knowledge, otherwise it wouldn't be here. Especially not for you.

Exactly... And if he did have a problem with it, I wouldn't be the one to leak it now would I?

I'd get my ass banned from mod, svip, and regular vip. I'm dumb. But not that dumb.

Keep yourself a little more considerate from now on evilscribble.

I still have good/bad feelings about this... 1 i can drop ppl who r homos and ppl can drop me...

Way to spell "listening". It shows youre intelligence. The drop hack is public so stop complaining.

your*

lol of course you blight. so do we have a date on when Jiggie's hack gona come to public

make a hack like the worker morph hack that made them into mutas... you will have a new patch within days :)

Evil thats a hypocritical thing to do since you corrected me, and lost that would be awesome! but somone would have to tell about that hack and no one would want that