Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terran Strat For Air

You can't get a lot of units without lots of money. Besides, going all air is bad, they are easily countered. It's best to use a mixture of units.

Yea air is always spendy i usally go with a mass of ground units with a few air mixed in. Seems to work fine for me :D

Protoss.. Build 4 building and mine 5000 gas and 2000 minets and in 20 minets you can mass with carries..

Zerg.. Build 12 hatch, upgrade one hatch one time, build 3 of those thingy for air and the tree for them too. And in 25-30 minest you can mass 120 mutas!

Terren is only good for massing rines.

If you perfect that its good.. Otherwise dont listen to me! haha

You can't get a lot of units without lots of money. Besides, going all air is bad, they are easily countered. It's best to use a mixture of units.

well said

The only way I have half and half...is when im playing terran and I can back up my tanks with BC's and Ycannon!

Protoss.. Build 4 building and mine 5000 gas and 2000 minets and in 20 minets you can mass with carries..

Zerg.. Build 12 hatch, upgrade one hatch one time, build 3 of those thingy for air and the tree for them too. And in 25-30 minest you can mass 120 mutas!

Terren is only good for massing rines.

If you perfect that its good.. Otherwise dont listen to me! haha

Well im confused. Do you not know proper english?

8 supply

10 barracks

11 refinery

13 supply

14 factory

18 starport + machine shop

upgrade siege and build tank

__

quick tank drop

8 supply

10 barracks

11 refinery

13 supply

14 factory

18 starport + machine shop

upgrade siege and build tank

__

quick tank drop

is that just a random list...? o.o lol

It looks like it, and last time I checked, Starports dont have machine shops, they are control towers, and yeah.

The only way I have half and half...is when im playing terran and I can back up my tanks with BC's and Ycannon!

hmmmm

i think that's a better as a defense strat than an offense strat. Hmmmm, i think BC's are slower though, with wraiths backing up the tnx, u can cloak...

People think air is so good really ground is better to me. If you use them correctly that is.

well, the only thing powerful ground with terran is tnx and probably goliaths...so yea, but goliaths aren't that strong though, so eh.

you mass wraiths if its terran vs terran you cloak and you **** them up

When you see an overlord flying above you, lift your command centre and fly to your opponent's zerg base. Show him/her who is boss.

:lawl2: now that's a classic. Anywho if you want to do terran air it's mass cloaked wraiths with a sci vessle.

lol that's awesome i oughta try that, and ghost how the hell are you able to mass 120 mutas if they cost 2 supply each and theres only 200 supply?

lol XGhozt those are some real bad strats...><

is that just a random list...? o.o lol

probably...why the hell would you get 10 barracks.

When you see an overlord flying above you, lift your command centre and fly to your opponent's zerg base. Show him/her who is boss.

holy shit it acually works :P

I did it and some dude said omfg hacker then left haha

That person has truly reached the peak of noobness.... and I should know

forever_noob your avatar is annoying.

But on the subject, when I play overmind D and im terran, I mass hundreds of BC's and they are unstoppable :D